Sono Bisque Doll

How did this garbage get such a huge following? There are hundreds of fanservice self insert anime shows out there, why did this one get so popular?

Attached: Sono_Bisque_Doll_wa_Koi_wo_Suru,_Volume_1.jpg (220x313, 25.08K)

It's a genuinely good show and I'm sick or pretending that it isn't.

Ratio'd by Gojoucock

Attached: 1647739217637.webm (1280x720, 221.16K)

This one allows both male and female viewers to self-insert.

The real self inserter is marin you know

literally me

Has Elizabeth Bathory from Fate in it.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 262.3K)

So it's a Seinen/Josei hybrid?

That's...even worse.

Easy
Mexicans

Because is made by women
The vibe is really different when it's made by girls. Even in a series that has fanservice like Bisque Doll and whatever Takahashi Rumiko makes, the vibe is really different.. Is comfy

Because it was well animated, the source material pays attention to detail when it comes to the hobby of cosplay, and the leads are relatable, attractive, and charming.

it's safe. it's sexy. it pretends to have something worth saying. wonder if Marin's hobby was smoking weed or exhibitionism would the series be so forgiving? solipsistic fluffy shit

Because you're a dick.

It's a sweet story about two cute main characters passionately pursuing their interests together. Also, I don't think there's a single man out there who doesn't like gyaru.

Attached: f63e09d203c984ecea684e4d16097f9b.jpg (2571x3380, 2.33M)

Combination of these two, well animated and safe/sexy.

if it makes Any Forums seethe you know it's good.

Safe? As if. The traditional gender tropes are reversed.

Marin's personality is what you'd expect from a Shonen protagonist; very popular with everyone around her, has a huge appetite, and not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Gojo is a male tsundere.

It clearly doesn't. Most Any Forumsnons, including you, seem to think it is good.

Imagine posting about a show you hate and asking why others love it. The absolute fucking state of Any Forums.

But that's Any Forums every day.

Popularity is mysterious. A seasonal anime can follow all the rules and still flop. In fact, 90% of the seasonal anime is cynically calculated to milk the ronery otakus (male and female) but only some actually make cash. Probably it was just luck and sticking to the safe formula.

Attached: anon-kun.jpg (640x480, 56.73K)

I feel like a lot of the time it's just trolling.