One Piece

You know for a FACT that when Nami gets asspulled as a princess of Lodestar Odadrones are gonna be coping saying
>it was foreshadowed the entire time she was wearing a crown in this one cover
And yes, we know this twist will happen because Chosen Piece is in full swing and Oda will not hesitate to give Nami some half-assed second backstory

Attached: 1.jpg (1066x1600, 342.56K)

Did you have to make a 4th thread? Wait to make one later.

When SNK shat the bed and Any Forums melted down, everyone could understand why at a glance: The MC went from a genocidal antihero to a pathetic simp cuck.

When Kanokari shat the bed and Any Forums melted down, everyone could understand why at a glance: the MC had an eight page fantasy about the main heroine getting NTRed.

It's been days and I still have no idea what happened in One Piece. Someone ate something.

Luff's super power turned out to be a different super power and this made some people lose their minds

nami being royalty has always been a popular theory in the fanbase, herotranny

Soul piece

Attached: 7DEA5FD6-420F-492F-81AF-AE736DDA709D.jpg (2027x1600, 631.54K)

Why can't Oda go back to his own fucking work and snap, like "Wow, I used to be so good at this, why can't I be this good now?"

The man lost all of his soul.

Nothing changed except a Devil Fruit name and people (likely resinfags) are sperging out and inserting headcanon to rage and vent.
Pretty much sums it up.

If you're predicting it now then it's not asspulled, is it?

Fellow Odadrone Chads, here's the page to use when this inevitably happens, don't forget to post a big GODAAAAAAAAAAA with it

Attached: 17228728282.jpg (1066x1600, 350.72K)

she is an orphan rescued by belle mere, we have no fucking idea what her actual family is, yes, there's a possbility she is royalty, it wouldn't be an asspull

Not every question needs an answer and not every development needs "foreshadowing."

has anyone else noticed how obsessed 16 year olds are with foreshadowing? who gives a flying fuck about foreshadowing in itself? yes some authors outline their stories and have some ideas for what's going to happen later and then they drop a reference or clue or whatever. so what? what about the rest of the story? is it good? that's what matters.

>You know for a FACT that when Nami gets asspulled as a princess
Like with Luffy Oda's been asspulling Nami being royalty or someone important since the timeskip
>Nami bonding with Shirahoshi
>Momo calling her a princess
>Wanda giving her royal clothes
>Wano people calling her a national treasure
Don't be surprised when it's coming

I don't understand when zoro's deep bond with luffy developed. They did shit together for several hundred chapters but it was never depicted in an intimate or psychological or deeply personal way.

Foreshadowing is good for seeding discussion, because it means there are lots of little clues you can be hunting to make predictions about future events. It's why One Piece threads are still capable of generating real discussion while DBS threads just have people saying kneel a lot

They're dumb.
If sometime this week they're doing their thing and then suddenly a cactus gets shoved up their ass is everyone around them going to begin screaming about how there was no foreshadowing?
It's stupid.

I think I had a stroke trying to understand what point you tried to make here you wanna try that again but not retarded this time?

>has anyone else noticed how obsessed 16 year olds are with foreshadowing?
Lol user the16 years old aren't the ones who are obsessed with foreshadowing since they're the target audience. It's the adult fans who are obsessed with it

>what about the rest of the story? is it good? that's what matters

Depends, how much do you like princesses?

reminder that Tama was foreshadowed at marineford

Attached: Dh7s2LGVQAAPb-A.jpg (761x539, 180.37K)

How the fuck can 16 year olds be the target audience for 20 years? At some point they grow the fuck up.

Oda still writes for 15 years old and every 20 something years old still has inside them the same kid who loved seeing toons beating the shit out of each other on the telly

this image is old, but you can get a grasp

Attached: 53sacufk7yny.jpg (468x263, 32.6K)

Don't blame me for you being retarded and unable to read or grasp simple concepts.
Expecting foreshadowing in every event in a story or in life is retarded.

>Oda still writes for 15 years old
The same 15 year olds that read garbage like Kimetsu and Tokyo Ghoul you mean. 15 year old's tastes change with every generation so Oda can't possibly satisfy every one.