The thing that hunterfags despite their supposedly high IQ fail to understand its biggest pros are actually the worst...

The thing that hunterfags despite their supposedly high IQ fail to understand its biggest pros are actually the worst aspects about it.
Yes HxH is subversive, deconstructive or whatever buzzword you wanna add in there, but is that really a good thing?
Compared to Naruto or One Piece, these shounen tell a generic yet powerful messages that resonate with many children (achieving your dreams, importance of friends etc.) but HxH is different. HxH tells you nothing. HxH is just a bunch of varied arcs dumped into one aimeless plot full of horrible art and lazy writing. A midwit (hunterfag) would think that's a positive (since its the OPPOSITE of the norm), but any functioning adult would know this is just an embarrassing attempt at trying to be different.

Morally, HxH is literally worthless. One could even call it the worst shounen out there. Instead of a meaningful message to tell, there's a pedophile villain and a literal tranny character. Appalling. Shounen series' are supposed to resonate with children not drive them away.

This is why Naruto, One Piece and any other popular shounen will always be better than Plothole x Asspull, because although they're generic and they may not realize that, they're actually doing it the right way. HxH is just an embarrassing bottom of the barrel garbage that tries to be better than its peers only to end up much worse.

Attached: 1563152354843.jpg (960x1440, 324.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Il7_y0wSMCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

I don't care about children though. No message in any shounen resonates with me, therefore hunter x hunter by virtue of being a little different and interesting is the best one

cope

tl:dr

This reads like a lazy copypasta, all boiling down to you being a butthurt pisstard.

Your premis is wrong.
Art doesn't need to be instructive or edifying in order to be good. In fact, some of the best art out there is about the critique of something.

Ok. HxH is be in my top 3.

Awwww the wan piss toddler is trying to have a thought awww that's so cute

i like it for the 99 series. suggest one shonen that topped this aesthetic.

Attached: [EncoderAnon]Hunter x Hunter 62-[13.32.270-14.11.184].webm (640x480, 2.66M)

Shit X Piss's message is to go after your deadbeat dad and ask for child support.

I just wish it was in higher quality

>pisstard
youtu.be/Il7_y0wSMCE

Attached: 20220326_033347.jpg (1024x953, 109K)

BASED

>That article
Oh god tell me this isn't true
How did I miss it

the article is real but the info is fake, the author was just making shit up for clicks

I loved how rent free this story lives in mind of an average user.
I didn't even read it, just watched the anime. So I am no super fan, but it is certainly a good story and the level of rent free it attracts is simply a testament to it.

Attached: pseuds.png (419x429, 417.94K)

Imagine making a video of pisstard memes.

Extremely based.
Huntercucks keep getting shat on by literally everyone.

Attached: 1635769422193.jpg (247x244, 15.74K)

Chimera ant arc might have been the worst arc in all of anime. Idk how anyone can watch that dumbsterfire and still think hxh is any good