Mato

>literally no one can stop Kuusetsu from raping him
>she has UNLIMITED attempts at being bred by him
D-did Kuusetsu just win?

Attached: file.png (1132x868, 368.06K)

dude we just had a thread

Can she get pregnant?

Do you have the link for the LT or translated chapter?

she can get dream pregnant

Kyouka won.
APOLOGISE.

wait for the anime reveal to see if the content is worth a thread, surprisingly this week threads were pretty decent so lets keep it like that.

Even if you missed the thread, 2 minutes would be more than enough to find +1000 posts and move one desu.

Damn right we did, and we need another thread with more chicken posting.

I wonder how this will affect his slave forms. It has to, otherwise Yuuki will be no better than any other man that steps up to the task of being Kyouka's slave. Imagine that. The double cucking that could happen.

I mean, she said that she can't affect the outside at all.
So I doubt she can augment his powers.

>Chicken inside cock
Usually the cock would be inside the chicken but this is close enough.

Yuuki has freakishly good compatibility with Kyouka's slave ability, and he's the only human she's used it on. He's also bound to her for life. Kuusetsu doesn't need to affect the slave forms because he already has special protag powers.

>kuusetsu disabling Yuuki's form because is not beautiful so she's the one deciding how the forms are going to look based on her on preference

Well that knocks killer fang out

Interesting ending to the chapter. Didn't see that coming.

So, they end so fast I didn't comment.

>So, they end so fast I didn't comment.
Don't pretend, both threads lasted for hours. It's not like they died in under 5 hours. The translation dump lasted for like 14 hours.
We better wait for tomorrow's event for another thread but of course the retard had to force a general and then pretend talking to himself again.

>saw someone having sex
>wants to experience it herself
Does she know that she could just play with herself too?

Who the hell is "we"? As long as the shitposting is kept to a reasonable low like the last two threads, who cares how many there are a week? Fuck off with that acting like you're the Commander of Mato discussion.

Attached: 1618146350879.png (957x1018, 612.68K)

How far out is the anime info?

3/27 in Japan so late tonight/early tomorrow.

Attached: 20220326_121034.jpg (1006x1627, 266.48K)

this manga deserves a decent adaptation so ren could be animated too

I don't expect it to have much of a budget so I think it'll be up to Tenka. If she becomes the next meme girl like Marin we'll get another season and the rest of the chiefs.

Ren will be the last episode stinger at most. We'd need a season 2.

>As long as the shitposting is kept to a reasonable low like the last two thread
Oh so now you suddenly know that there's a few shitposting in the recent threads, and now you're not even pretending that you weren't in the last two threads and is just making an excuse now, okay, I get it.
Funny how you literally do not know rules of the board.

I want Tenka to break the internet

If Yuuki hadn't been the last thing to contain her fluids what would have happened?

Kuusetsu would be inside Mira's, she would pull out something like " Mira has some of my blood inside her so"

>her real form is a bloated eyed freak
yikes

Reminds me of My Balls where the MC almost got the demon queen pregnant through his dreams(while she was living inside his balls)

It doesn't look like Bisque is getting a S2 unless there's an announcement later.

She could have done that this time. but yet she chose Yuuki.

>Rei-sama hinted at.
It's on user.

for whatever reason because mira and kuusetsu had a much more interesting dinamic