SHAFT

>hey, can you give us more meguka and monogatari? You know, those popular shows that gave you a lot of fans.
>sry lad, I'm busy animating some texan "anime" right now
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE MONGRELS?

Attached: file.png (808x394, 47.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

team-rwby-project.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>casually shelves Madoka's 4th movie script for 7 years

What killed the hype?

>texan anime
??

rwby

are you a newfag?

Attached: texan anime.png (909x1109, 1.74M)

I don't think any more Madoka past the movie is anything but a mistake, but
>ruins Fate Extra
>ruins Negima
>ruins Vampire Bund
>drops Zetsubou Sensei before it was completed
SHAAAAAAFT

This kind of thread lets you spot false Shaft """fans""". Shitting on Assault Lily (and maybe Luminous Witches) for lacking the Shaft artistic flare ok, but shitting on RWBY that couldn't get in better hands is seriously stretching it like a faggot.
Doubly so considering Madoka Kaiten IS coming soon, and NISIO's writing quality is a complete roulette from shit to godlike, so you shouldn't be that excited for it.

>ruins Negima
elaborate

>for it.
(by that I mean Monogatari)

Kek i totally forgot that show's existance.
I tend to forget everything related to RT
>235766792
Fuck off granpa

there is more meguka and we would be better off without it, the same would happen for monogatari, nisio is milking it until possible

>action manga is chopped into nonsense comedy
>every character is nerfed
>when they try to actually adapt the manga, they only cherrypick and make basically colored slideshows with a few good scenes
>drop the adaptation anyway, make a pure diarrhea movie that is almost as bad as the actual manga ending

wait, is this for real?
From all the mangas/LNs out there, why did they pick some gringo show?

Warner Bro's money must've been good.

>wait, is this for real?
it's the real deal, user
team-rwby-project.jp/
embrace yourselves for the following months full of degenerate RWBY fans

rwby has had a following in japan for a long while. same thing with undertale.

kinoko didn't need any help ruining extra

>ruins Fate Extra
Nope. That was 100% on Nasu.

Considering how current RWBY is, how bad will this be? Does Shaft have control over it or do the people who currently make RWBY get the final say?

i thought Rooster Teeth was in the brink of bankrrupcy with everyone leaving that shithole.

>do the people who currently make RWBY get the final say?
Nope. WB has pretty much seized the IP from RT entirely and placed it in Japan's hands

maybe even sangatsu no lion season 3 whose season 2 was the last time shaft did anything good

Shaft deliver on quality animation. Just for that the worst RWBY can be is weird - like Mikagura School Suite or Mekaku City Actors. It won't be universally praised but that's about it.
They just need to focus on fighting scenes since RWBY battles were kneecapped by its animation.
Whether it will be "great" or "acquired taste" will solely depend on its creative directors, who in best case will focus on fighting, and less on the already buttfucked lore

>WB has pretty much seized the IP from RT entirely and placed it in Japan's hands
That's...kindof a good sign? I don't know if it will entirely wash away the stink of later seasons but it's a start...

The guy who wrote Psycho Pass 2 is in charge of the writing.
Urobutcher is there as well as a supervisor or some shit like that
I mean, they really are a few steps away of being dissolved. This is WB's attempt to reboot the franchise.
Rooster Teeth is not that much involved here except giving the rights to work with the IP to SHAFT and the ENG dub (Casey is not even involved in composing the OP/ED), so SHAFT has the upper hand here.

In other words, there is a high chance of them doing a much better job than RT.