Jujutsu Kaisen the movie

What'd you guys think? Did you see it in theaters?

Attached: images (27).jpg (1175x1763, 271.51K)

Was kino

I actually really enjoyed it. The fights were well animated (Miguel vs Gojo and Yuta vs Geto especially) and the soundtrack was solid. If there's any realistic gripe it's that the post-credits scene didn't do a whole lot and the montage of various characters during the Night Parade was giving off Endgame capeshit vibes

waiting for streaming because I'm not allowed to sit in theatres

Great and fun my favorite part was probably when they started the hundred nights of demons or however it was said that black jujutsu guy was cool and the teen girls were cool and their motivations weren’t weak in the slightest

Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex Maki sex
They made Maki really sexy in this movie

>streaming
also arent the torrents already out

really good, it looked great and the cast did a great job for certain. i wasn't sold on megumi ogata for yuta at first but she tackled his emotional scenes well and is generally just good at sounding like an anxious kid
also king gnu doesn't miss

Maki is always sexy

My sister went to watch it today
Not sure why she likes this shit, its just a naruto copy

Wish I could have jerked off in the theater

Yeah it was pretty good.
My sister wanted to see it so might as well go along.
I think out of all the current shonen that are big right now if I ignore Chainsaw Man JJK is probably the one I like the most

I don't think the movie gives you enough material to work with aside from that scene where Maki sits in the table and her thighs are in the front center

Fun time
Worth seeing Gojo beating the shit out of Miguel on the big screen.

the soundtrack was honestly my biggest gripe about this movie, it had a good story and animation, I felt like the soundtrack was weird and bad though

cool fights but no decent themes,characters or plot

the characters, themes and plot were all pretty good actually

Sex with Geto

Attached: 791BE451-219F-4A05-8939-9242F3F4ADD0.jpg (860x1214, 205.77K)

I was fine with Nanami, Mei Mei and the other adults in general
But yeah I didn't like all the other students showing up, even if I'm a Todofag
I do appreciate the restraint in not even having a random scene of Itadori, Megumi or Nobara wandering around in the background doing nothing
The post credit scene was mostly a goofy one-off scene, it wasn't really a marvel "hey nigga remember to show up again in the next thing" Tho I'm pretty sure that was what it was doing

I will get hate for this but I went without seeing the show, wanted to see what makes this series so popular.
The cast is fun and I can see why people like them, but the story was just passable to me and I found the soundtrack forgettable. Overall a good time, just didn't leave with an urge to watch the series I guess.

It was fucking garbage but Maki was hot.

Legit 0/10 movie tho

the cast of the movie are not the cast of the show, you probably wouldn't like the cast of the show either though lol

name one thing that was bad about it

it needed more todo talking about women with huge asses

Probably asked a million times, so apologies in advance, but is it recommended to watch the series before hand? I know that it's based on a chapter zero pre manga one shot, but I feel like this movie is expecting you to go in having read the series or watched it before hand? Does it actually watch like a pilot or some Better Call Saul/Star Wars prequel shit where it's better if you've seen it before hand?

Itadori and fushi werent even sorcerers and nobara was still in the countryside

No. It feels like pilot.