What the fuck is he doing? Why not just have someone else draw the manga at this point?

What the fuck is he doing? Why not just have someone else draw the manga at this point?

Attached: 1592194457825.jpg (293x256, 16.78K)

Don't worry. He's just finishing up with One Peace. Next chapter soon.

Its likely not his back or drawing related problems.
Its probably writers block. He's nervous that what he publishes wont be liked.

pls come back Togashi-sensei
we need you now more than ever

He literally said he storyboarded 10 chapters 4 years ago and disappeared without a word. Nobody better simp for him itt

he simply doesn't give a fuck anymore, his drawing became more and more lazy overtime and he just doesn't want to announce that he is just burnt out. With how vast he originally wanted his world to be, the manga would have been 700+ chapters. He is no where near that. He is old and loaded so he dgaf

I mean thats writers block.
Hes probably doubting the story boarded chapters were good enough and kept trying to rewrite them.

Not what but who

Attached: mw.jpg (832x1207, 404.33K)

O My Rubber Nen

Why would he let someone else draw it? He doesn't need the money.

>10 chapters 4 years ago that were never released
hunterfags really scraping the bottom the of barrel

Next year
25th anniversary
Trust the plan hunterbros

He's getting hyped for DQXII

You think he calls toriyama up in the middle of the night to try to get info or did at block his number?

>What the fuck is he doing?
Reading your complaints with a machine translator and laughing his ass off at your despair.

Attached: 1378917281199.gif (429x237, 2.27M)

I thought she looked more dorky

why do so many people say hxh is the best manga/anime here

i tried watching it and its just another dragonball, one piece, naruto, etc...another light shonen

the main character is ugly, antiquated design. it just wasn't interesting, seemed completely typical

>imagine believing in the so-called hiatus
>imagine believing that Togashi hasn't been working all this time and will publish everything as monthly volumes

You are delusional

>watch it
here is your problem kiddo

>togashi dies before another HxH
Imagine the literal shitstorm coming out from it

It was a lie