Best shounen incoming:

Best shounen incoming:
>MC is the Chosen One from Day 1
>All major questions? Answered
>All major plot points? Resolved
>Yugi finally surpasses Atem as a Duelist and proves he can stand on his own
>Millennium Items are gone forever
>Atem returns to the afterlife to be reunited with his family and friends
This was the best shounen manga and one of the best endings bar none.

Attached: 71372SFHC9L.jpg (766x1200, 137.45K)

GOD tier villains. Kaiba, Keith, Pegasus, Marik, Bakura all memorable.

>Millennium Items are gone forever
Not really.

Attached: ring.png (1920x1040, 1.96M)

I mean the reveal that it was an ancient pharoah was a later reveal. Early on it was just heavily implied to be Yugi's darker impulses brought to the forefront.

Which personally I think would have been more interesting, but what we got was fun too.

The dude was supposed to be even more like a mummy

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Millennium World - c037 (v05) - p001 [VIZ] [Digital] [Shellshock].jpg (1500x2250, 368.38K)

ive watched that movie like 3 times and i STILL have no fucking idea what the "prana" is

yes the ending of Yugioh was amazing.

Kaiba is the greatest Rival character in manga history.

Attached: plana.png (1920x1040, 1.43M)

He lost to Kaiba.

>Yugi let me wil or I’ll kill myself
KWAB

Yugi cheats a lot too. It's only fair.

ive always felt bad for takahashi. he dedicated all his youth to being a mangaka and was constantly met with rejection after rejection. then finally when he was in his mid 30's he made yugioh which was considered "good enough"
unfortunately it was "good" for the "wrong" reasons.
no one cared about his stories, they only care about the card game.
im not saying takahashi was the next shakespeare but it must be demoralizing knowing that after all your hard work, you only became successful because of luck.
then again he has millions now so boo hoo i guess.

I mean it's still better than most WSJ titles by far even now.

Was the heart of the cards a thing in the manga?

Attached: D-HlEc9XkAENjaw.jpg (750x823, 183.09K)

Don't forget
>Final arc got dragged down because of being literally at death's door but he still worked till the end; Togashit's magical back pain has lasted 3 years and on
Kaz's based. Except for that political stunt, but based.

The entire Millennium World arc was botched leaving tons of questions. And it’s pretty obvious how many inconsistencies there are between pre duelist YGO and YGO with Takahashi trying to connect the plots. Multiple asspulls with no reasonable logic.

We get it. One piece sucks and all that. And im sure you have a 10-meter long dick.

...fucking dolt, now im more certain than ever than One Piece is doing the right thing.

>Except for that political stunt
Nothing wrong with it though.

He was kind of dying and actually literally high on meds for the whole arc, which explains a lot of things

Aww did we strike a nerve there?

Sorry, anime/manga is for escapism, not using them as political bullshit on Twitter.

He posted this on his instagram. I'd agree with you if he pulled that shit in a manga volume or chapter or something, but this was in his own instagram and it wasn't even anything crazy, just "vote!" generic shit.

>Except that political stunt
what political stunt?

Posted this in regards to the Japanese 1st minister election. Then he got almost universally shat on.

Attached: yugi.jpg (1000x1000, 251.62K)