You retards will shit on One Piece 1044, but defend this????

You retards will shit on One Piece 1044, but defend this????

Attached: DeusExIchigo.jpg (602x465, 78.99K)

Ichigo is cool.

Oda can't write worth shit, Bleach is undoubtedly a better manga that gets unfairly shit on by gaijins who have autism.

this was literally foreshadowed over 100 chapters before it happened. hollow ichigo literally says
>don't die before i show you my real power

This was foreshadowed during the vizard training even before they enter Hueco Mundo. White literally told him not to die.

OHNONONO PISSBROS????

Attached: 0222-013.jpg (1066x1600, 328.9K)

Calling this foreshadowing when Hollow Ichigo didn't kill him.

This is not foreshadowing, that's asspull.

>IESLB

Seethe more cuck. We see him turning full hollow even during the vizard training. And White had completely taken over on the dome, it wasn't Ichigo who broke free from that. Ulquiorra broke the mask.

oh ok cool one piece was foreshadowed over 700 chapters ago

bleach is stupid, but one piece is boring
stupid > boring

one piece retard so fucking ass blasted he gotta go back to old manga to run his crusty mouth

Explain why the Full Hollow in Vaizard Training is so different from fighting Ulquiorra?

Not my fault you decided to pick an obvious plot point to defend your crap manga.

>saying an obvious plot hole is "babble"
Go read better battle shonen manga like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc.

Evolution

>Explain why the Full Hollow in Vaizard Training is so different from fighting Ulquiorra?
Because the form wasn't complete? It was in-process, Ichigo was able to get control over white before the process could complete.

Lick. My. Ass. Cuck.

Attached: 1585991764355.jpg (633x651, 24.83K)

>babbling is babble
Correct Paco

this seems like a dumb thing to argue about guys

Of all Ichigo's transformations, this was probably the least ass-pullish, together with the bankai.
One Piece fans are really so desperate that they will try to deflect criticism to a show that aired years ago?

Not my fault. The One Piecetard is coping hard.

this fpbp

Bleach
>o my hollow/human/shinigami/quincy bloodline
Naruto
>o my reincarnation of a god and also a god is sealed inside me also by dad was hokage

At least Bleach didn't take 1000 chapters to reveal Ichigo was the chosen one.
Also, Ichigo has Hollow powers because his mother was infected by one before she had him, you can even trace a parallel between diseases that are passed from mothers womb to the child. Ichigo isn't a God or ate the special Asspull Asspull no Mi.

THE HEART

One Piece
>o my reincarnation of joyboy also o my mythical god fruit

Who the fuck cares
Vasto Lorde Ichigo IS JUST AWESOME AS FUCK

Attached: DtvX31tXgAEBkyx.jpg (900x1200, 225.13K)

Ichigo's only transformation that can be considered an asspull is FGT.

It was foreshadowed since the moment he regained his shinigami powers and fought Hollow Ichigo. And he had been using Hollow powers for at least half of the series by then, with the lines growing thicker in his mask.

>Ichigo isn't a God

In a series about soul reapers and related things, he is one of the closest things to a God. Even if he was engineered to be it.

I like both. Naruto's the only one that shit the bed. Uzumaki clan being one of the founders of the village and also the descendant of the literal god of ninjas is dropped at the very end of the series. Luffy having a god fruit has been a thing for at least thirty chapters and honestly just puts him at the same tier as other mythical zoan characters not ridiculously above them like Naruto did. As for Ichigo, the entire manga since the Byakuya fight was leading to him losing control of his powers. Anyone who thinks it came out of nowhere is a giga retard. Same goes for the later reveal that he's also a quincy. Isshin and Ryuuken knew each other since the Arrancar arc with no explanation and Aizen dropped a hint that there was more to Ichigo's backstory at the end of the arc.
Its very obvious that all this shit is Narutotards and hunterkeks trying to play Bleach Chads and One Piece friends against each other when they've always been natural allies. Don't fall for it.