The Greatest Prophecy Any Forums Ever Fortold

Good afternoon.

My name is Radford Uchihara and in approximately 10 years, on January 1st, 2032, I will release the greatest VN the world has ever known. The next Katawa Shoujo. I prophesy to you it will become a landmark culture and cause greater devastation than you have ever known. You will finally meet your waifus. This is my pact with you Any Forums. Let it be known.

Screencap this

Attached: Katawa_Shoujo_2.jpg (1398x992, 543.74K)

Cool can't wait for next 10 years

>he thinks we have 10 years
Lmao

Why would I care about a high school sim when I'm 28 years old?

How do you expect to write a whole book when you struggle with writing a single post?

What's it about?

That didn't stop anyone else.

Fort,
Day
Fort,
Noon
Fort,
Old

There'd better be an imouto option

>the greatest vn
>the next katawa shojou
pick one. KS was shit with an insufferably conceited protagonist

You are tooooo fucking late
VNs as a medium peaked in mid 2000's

Steam is already over loaded with shovelwares and whatever crap you wanted to put out using Renpy and RPG maker would just be flooded out.

You have to learn actuaal game development skills to stand out

Pixelgame maker. Pay actual artists and musicians or learn it on your own

Attached: Prairie Kiss.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

>katawa shoujo
>good
Okay then

Its conceit will not be in any amount of marketing but the visceral effect upon the player. It will provide more choices than any VN made thus far and take more than 500+ hours to fully complete. It will reflect your choices more than any VN ever created. Its novelty is in its structure.

If you think that being long is good, then you are a fucking idiot.
Be as brief as possible. Use environmental storytelling and focus on visual/interpretative art instead of text walls

if you make something good I'll talk about it, good luck my guy. don't listen to these morons who don't care about anything telling you that you have to innovate to make something good lol

kek good one

I encourage everyone to improve themselves and create something.
But one has to keep a realistic expectation of themselves lest they fall into depression

Thank you. It will be a long hard journey, but it will be worth it. It's certainly a passion project to say the least

is it r18?

Screencapped

I'll buy your game if one of the girls has bangs over one eye and a tongue piercing.