Mob Psycho 100 is the Scott Pilgrim of anime...

Mob Psycho 100 is the Scott Pilgrim of anime. Extremely lame quirky garbage made by terminally online nerds for terminally online nerds that trys to have a superficial message about self-improvement but only manages to exposes the author's ignorance of the human condition and his faux sense of self importance and enlightenment all of this is packaged in an extremely obnoxious preachy tone that can lead multiple eye rolls.

Regan is cool though (first season only)

Attached: Mob_Psycho.png (1245x1050, 2.51M)

I don't like popular thing, give me (you)s!

I don't like the writing but the substance of animation is the art of animation, and MB100 has stellar animation, so it's good.

Nice collection of buzzwords.

>every criticism is a buzzword.

Cool opinion, but too many words. Keep it to 10 or less.

Kill yourself subhuman

This sure is.

>lame
How so?
>quirky
What does this mean?
>made by terminally online nerds
What?
>superficial message about self-improvement
It isn't about self-improvement at all.
>the rest
It isn't One Punch Man.
>Regan
Kill yourself.

Attached: Hate this.jpg (600x600, 14.66K)

>tl,dr
Oh! You want my refutal, right? Kill yourself, you either have a terminal case of shit taste or you don't get enough attention at home to feel the need to farm you's here of all places.

This but replace Mob with Tatami Galaxy.

Mob Psycho is peak anituber/normie taste. It's not some paragon of cultured Japanese animation.

(You)

Based.

You are so shallow, little boy.

I like the scribbly scenes. Also, I think you mean NGE or Madoka. If I took a shot for every time some idiot called it a "deconstruction," I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning.

>normie

If good things are bad because of stupid people's take on them all of literature is bad. NGE and Madoka are good and deconstruction is not a real thing.

>NGE
Yes, it's a masterpiece
>Madoka
No

nah Mob is good.

>normie

I'm curious, what are some anime you like then?

Logh, Porco Rosso,Ruroni Kenshin, Ergo Proxy.

The message isn't very superficial. I agree it comes off as preachy, but I think that applies to most japanese stuff in general.