MODS SUCK HOBO DICK

Apparently the final chapter of Visions of V is not a manga according to mods of nu-Any Forums because it's not a 24/7 general. Go fuck yourselves and eat shit tranny mods. Just because retards here lick your boots doesn't mean shit, good moderation my ass. I want to strangle nu-Any Forums's mods and jannies and feed your corpses to dogs personally. Now to clean this up for free hotpocket subhumans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-213718_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (2154x981, 309.61K)

i thought most Any Forums jannies were oldfaggots

Lol you get bitched on, clownboy.

It's not news that Any Forums mods and jannies are not knowledgeable about animu and mango, and Any Forums culture as a whole.
Stupid asses.

Donte...

imagine being a mod in 2022

Lol no, Any Forums are deleting random anime/manga threads to make room for generals.

Gem

>tranny mods
Rent free.

Attached: 1646641682414.jpg (800x802, 102.8K)

Do mods at least get paid now or what?
I never know.

What else is new?

Someone dump the manga's whole final chapter in that thread and mods still deleted it for no reason. You can easily tell Any Forums mods and jannies don't read the threads they delete.

It's a manga chapter retard.

ninibros...

Go back . Mods did their job right, get fucked.

Should've picked another image for OP, look like typical webtoon garbage honestly

You mad? yeah, you definitely mad.

ninibros....

Oh yeah manga adaptations aren't allowed to discuss in Any Forums because... mods suck dicks? Eat shit bootlicker.

Or maybe mods should to their fucking job properly instead of randomly deleting threads?

We just got an among us storytime, and nobody was complaining there.

I don't care for Any Forumsshit, but where else would that dump belong? Actually Any Forums or what?

Kill yourself.

What does mod boot tastes like?

just want to say fuck jannies before this thread gets deleted

On Any Forums obviously. That's like saying you csn't discuss videogame adaptations on Any Forums.

Kill yourself, tranny.