One piece

Was this an asspull?

Attached: e422655873d684f269e839cfb8a023fe4e3d43a6_hq.jpg (1024x746, 56.58K)

No.

Yes.

perhaps

Maybe.

Wait, that's not the Gomu Gomu!

unironisticallisterallically no

You want my treasure? You can have it! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE THE GRANDSON OF MY BUDDY, THE HERO OF THE MARINES, GARP, WHOSE SON WILL BECOME THE MOST DANGEROUS REBEL IN THE WORLD, WHO WILL ALSO HAVE SEX WITH THE SECRET MOON-GODDESS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENT: IM, AND GIVE BIRTH TO "MOON KEY DEVIL LAUGHY", THE REINCARNATION OF THE ANCIENT STRAW-CROWNED DEVIL REBEL KING JOYBOY, AND DESIGNER-BABY HOST OF THE SUN GOD NIKA, WHOSE DISEMBODIED SOUL HE WILL HOUSE BY EATING THE FRUIT THAT IT WAS PLACED INSIDE OF BY THE KINGDOM OF DEVILS, THE HUMAN-HUMAN MODEL: NIKA MYTHOLOGICAL ZOAN FRUIT, IN ORDER TO ONE DAY DESTROY "GOD", WHICH IS THE WORLD GOVERNMENT, FORMED BY SPACE PIRATES WHO INVADED THE EARTH THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO FROM THE MOON. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT MY UNDERLINGS, THE SOON-TO-BE YONKO SHANKS, WHO IS A CELESTIAL DRAGON SPY, AND THE DARK KING RAYLEIGH, WHO IS SECOND ONLY TO ME IF NOT EQUAL IN POWER, TO SEEK HIM OUT AND GIVE HIM HIS STRAW CROWN AND DRAW OUT HIS INNER ABILITIES TO BRING ON THE GLOBAL REVOLUTION! OR MAYBE THEY WON'T! IT DOESN'T MATTER EITHER WAY, HE'S GONNA DO ALL OF THAT WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING HIM BECAUSE IT'S ALL DESTINED TO HAPPEN! HE'S A PUPPET OF FATE, YOU SEE!

COME GET MY TREASURE, LAUGHY!!! I LEFT IT THERE JUST FOR YOU!!!!

MY MOST BITTER REGRET IS THAT I WASN'T BORN LATE ENOUGH TO SUCK YOUR DIVINE COCK AND DRINK YOUR SUN JUICE!!!!

YA YO YAAAA YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: Gol_D._Roger_Face_Obscured.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Yes
Everyone knew Luffy had eaten the rubber fruit and the WG didnt reacted until now.

yes its hito hito no mi model hack mangaka

>Asspull
>Noun. ass-pull (plural ass-pulls) (slang, vulgar) A hastily fabricated explanation or contrived plot twist.
It 100% is a asspull.

Based and kek

feelsbadman. this aint the manga i love growing up

Be honest, do you think Oda had THIS planned from the beginning?

>be Luffy
>get stretchy powers the second he eats the fruit
>always have rubber based abilities
>Oda explains rubber is just fun and not OP so he used it
>Enel's lightning didn't work because Rubber
>Carrot's electricity didn't work because Rubber
>Big Mom's lightning cloud literally this chapter didn't work... BECAUSE RUBBER
>DURRR IT'S NOT ACTUALLY RUBBER IT'S A ZOAN OF A SUN GOD I MADE UP THAT IS MADE OF RUBBER FOR SOME REASON

absolutely asspull

Like how an emperor got his hand chopped off by a shark?

from the beginning? prolly not. since he introduced gear 4? Yeah I think so, mostly because his gear forms make no sense as a paramecia

you are not the same, rather. dont get caught up in things user, enjoy it.

Attached: marcus-4.jpg (400x300, 95.4K)

It clearly was. Oda saying he had no idea how to have Luffy defeat Kaido 100% confirms he only thought of this now, as confirmed by Nika and special devil fruit hints coming suddenly out of nowhere only in Wano. If he had always planned to give Luffy the legendary God df that can shape reality however the fuck he wants, the comment about Kaido's defeat doesn't make any sense

I love how this pasta gets crazier and more schizo every time

From the beginning where Yonko Shanks lost an arm to a fucking Lord of Coast that Episode 1 Luffy one-shot with gomu pistol? Yeah no. "I bet my arm for the new era" my ass that was Oda's worst attempt to cope with his own bullshit

Just like the plot!

Cope
Trust the plan

Yes. Gear 2 and 3 are clearly old timey cartoon powerups

I can't believe Oda wrote himself into a corner the same way Kishi did with Madara. Except this dragged for a lot longer.

Shut the FUCK up bitch. Go watch Looney Troons if you like that crap so much.

Probably

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
THEY CLEARLY ARE

My nikka Monkey D. Luffy

I mean, depends on how you look at it. Either you think he made it up to give Luffy a power up, or that Shanks had gotten his hands on the fruit, and was keeping it safe, either to give to the govenment or he is playing them and wanted to keep it out of their reach, and relaxed too hard and Luffy ate it. To not give him a target on his back, he instantly lied about the effects of the fruit being that of rubber, so Luffy would convince himself of it and everyone around him would think so too, so the government doesn't target him. I guess stretchy powers are the closest thing to mask it since stretching as you please could be considered a form of "freedom".

At the end of the day, it comes down to you wanting to be mad at it or not really.

Attached: Standing.gif (480x480, 2.04M)