One Piece 1044

Full Summary

Attached: sTR8suT2_o.png (738x613, 248.41K)

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 8 “Mom is on an expedition. Research started!!” On the cover, Oven has left the prisoners' book (open on Niji and Yonji pages) in a room where some of his brothers/sisters are (Prim, Kato, Brownie and Anana). As Oven says goodbye, his brothers/sisters prepare to start all kinds of investigations on Niji and Yonji's bodies (using knives, saws, hammers, lasers...).

Chapter starts with Luffy talking, although we cannot see him close-up. The sound of the drums is getting louder.

Luffy: "What happened? I...
Why? ...How am I able to get up if I lost.
I suddenly feel so much fun...
Ahahahaha!!"

As Luffy speaks, we see in a distant shot that black lightnings come out of Luffy's body.

Zunesha is still with the World Government ships in the sea near Wanokuni. Momonosuke looks at the roof of Onigashima, he's very upset and even trembles.

Momonosuke: "Joy Boy…!?
Do you mean Luffy!?"

Yamato: "Is that... what Zunesha said!!?"

In the “Pleasure Hall” of the Leftbrain Tower, we see that Some is taking care of Sanji (he is lying on a futon). Suddenly, Sanji gets up because he senses something and looks up.

Some: "Eh!
Kyaah!!"

Sanji: "...!!
Hah, hah...
Luffy...!?"

On the Live Floor, Luffy's allies are also feeling something. Kid, Law and Hyougorou look up.

Kid: "What!?"

Hyougorou: "Ah...
Is that Straw Hat...!?"

Marco also feels something and tells it to Nami and Tama, who are crying as they hug.

Marco: "Straw Hat...!?
Hey! He is still breathing.

Nami: "Is Luffy alive!!?"

Tama: "Is he really alive!!? Aniki~~~"

We travel now to the Holy Land of Mary Geoise, to the “Room of Authority” in Pangea Castle. Gorousei continues talking about the situation in Wanokuni. One of them wonders if it's worth it losing a top agent and anger Kaidou. Gorousei with dreadlocks replies that it's worth it, especially considering the future that this situation may lead to.

Swordsman Gorousei: "The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era...
But, somehow, the fruit always gets away.
And 800 years have passed...!!"

Gorousei with big beard and mustache: "It's like if that “Akuma no Mi” tries to escape from them."

Gorousei with a spot on his head: "It is possible, since we know Zoan fruits have minds of their own.
And that fruit has the name of a “God”...
The other name of the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” is..."

Blond Gorousei: "“Hito Hito no Mi” (Human-Human Fruit) Mythical Zoan... Model “Nika”."

As the Gorousei says this, in a magnificent and epic double page we see the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background. His silhouette is identical to Nika's (without weapons in his hands). Although we only see a black silhouette, it's clear that Luffy is laughing. In addition, the sound of drums continues.

Luffy: "Ahahahahahaha!!!"

Gorousei continues speaking, as we see a close-up of the silhouette of Luffy's face. He's laughing.

Gorousei: "His body has the properties of rubber.
And he can fight in any way he wishes... Making people smile wherever he goes.
He is the “Warrior of Liberation”, also known as...
“Nika, the Sun God”.
Awakening will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.
It is said that...
it's the most ridiculous power in the world!!"

Cut to the “Treasure Hall” on the 2nd floor of Onigashima castle. Orochi is still trapped under the rubble.

Orochi: "Hey... Hiyori!!
I... I appreciated Oden too...!!
I was... used by Kaidou!!
Let's run away from here together...!! Now take the needles off..."

Hiyori: "My father kept his promise, right?
He believed in the promise you and Kaidou made him to free “Wanokuni”.
During 5 years, my father was dancing in a funny way...!!
Even against his family!!
My father kept his promise!!
He believed in the promise to free them all.
He even endured 1 hour burning in boiling oil...!!
He was always laughing... Even if the life of an entire country was hijacked.
My father endured all that pain alone!!!"

We see a small flashback between Oden and Hiyori.

Oden: "What's wrong Hiyori~~~?"

Hiyori: "Father, are you fine with every body talking bad about you?"

Oden: "Yeah, I'm fine with it.
Why you ask...?
That's because...
I've got you guys by my side!!"

Hiyori: "Really!? Then let's stay together forever."

Back to the present, Orochi talks now.

Orochi: "Oh yes!!
Oden was such a great samurai!!
As a “Shogun”, I shall honor your father..."

Hiyori: "..."

Hiyori takes off her mask and yells in anger at Orochi while she cries tears of pain.

Hiyori: "My name is “Kouzuki Hiyori”!!!
Be silence, you insolent man!!!"

Orochi: "Ehhh!!!"

Hiyori: "Even at times when I had an empty stomach and putting on broken fabric!!
I live proudly up to my father's name!!
You shouldn't be in “Shogun” position for even just one day!!
You are a pathetic fool!!!
And as your foolishness grew, so are the innocent lives perishing in vain!!"

Orochi is very scared after Hiyori's words.

Orochi: "You're not going to do anything to me, right!!?
Revenge isn't very popular nowadays!!
And even if you kill me, you have no chance of defeating Kaidou!!"

Suddenly, a little version of Kanjuurou's Kazenbo returns to where Orochi and Hiyori are.

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo: "Orochi-sama..."

Orochi: "Huh?"

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo: "I... fai... led..."

Orochi: "Kanjuurou!?
You returned at the right time!! This turns the tables!!
Burn that woman until she dies!!!
What a tragicomedy! Remains of the “Kouzuki”, have you seen it?
This is the “luck” of the strongest!!!"

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo: "Orochi-sama..."

Orochi: "Eh!? Hey!!
What the hell are you doing!!!
Gyaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!"

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo ignores Orochi's words and instead of going for Hiyori, it goes for Orochi, who begins to burn violently. Hiyori looks at him still with tears in her eyes.

Hiyori: "The “dawn” will come."

Orochi : "Stupid Kanjuurou, what have you done!!!
Hiyori, help me!!!"

Hiyori: "“Kouzuki” house... always keeps its promises!!"

Back to the roof of Onigashima, there we see again the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background.

Luffy: "...
I feel like I can do anything I want...!!
My heartbeat sounds so fun!!
This is my highest peak...!!
This is... “Gear Fith”!!!”

Back to the Live Floor, a huge blast of Color of the Supreme King Haki comes from above. A lot of black lightnings pierce through the roof and Kaidou's subordinates begin to fall unconscious with foam at the mouth. Kaidou looks worried at the roof.

Kaidou: "What's up there on the roof...!!!"

In a huge double spread, we see that the roof begins to break and Luffy's arm appears from the hole. The arm is massive and it grabs Kaidou's body in dragon form without difficulty. Everyone looks at the scene shocked.

Kid: "Straw Hat...!?"

Chopper (crying): "Luffy~~~~~!!?"

>he can fight any way he wishes making people smile wherever he goes

Sounds pretty cool honestly. Funny man Goofy Luffy.

Luffy pulls Kaidou up (Kaidou's eyes popping out, like a cartoon) and drags him easily to the roof. Luffy then increases his muscle mass (as in the leaked picture) and starts spinning wildly Kaidou's body. Kaidou's face looks again like a cartoon, his eyes are popping out one more time.

Luffy stops spinning and starts slamming Kaidou back and forth on the ground, until Luffy lets go him. Kaidou gets up dizzy, with a bump on his head and little stars coming out of it (again like a cartoon). Luffy can't stop laughing.

Luffy: "Hah. Hah.
Ahahahaha!!"

Kaidou: "...!!
Straw Hay...!! You are alive...!!
Thank you.
“Bolo Breath”!!!"

Luffy: "Ahahahaha!!
Eh?
Aaahhhhhh!!!"

Luffy (who has returned to his normal form) is lying on the ground laughing non-stop, but when he sees Kaidou's “Bolo Breath”, he screams surprised. His eyes also pop out like a cartoon, but it's more excessive than Kaidou's (Luffy acts like Jim Carrey's character in the movie "The Mask").

Luffy grabs the ground with his hands and stretches it out, causing the ground turns into rubber. Kaidou's “Bolo Breath” hits the ground, but since it's now rubber, it doesn't get destroyed and holds back the attack. Luffy changes back to his muscled form and pulls the piece of ground, causing the “Bolo Breath” bounces back to Kaidou. There's a huge explosion.

We finally see Luffy full body clearly. His physical appearance is almost the same as always, although his shirt is now white instead of black (we'll see the actual color that Oda gives to the shirt). His hair now looks like flames and he has that "vapour collar" around his neck and under his armpits (like in Gear 4 form). His eyebrows are now curled (similar to Sanji's) and the pupils of his eyes have changed (check leaked picture to see Luffy's face).

Luffy laughs non-stop again as Kaidou stands up. “Gear Fith” is officially presented.

Luffy: "Ahyahyahya!!"

Kaidou: "...!! I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was STUPID...!!
I didn't want to win like that."

Luffy looks at Kaidou with determination and a smile on his face.

Luffy: "Don't mention it!!
Let's end this!!!"

End of the chapter.

Confirmed by Redon obviously.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 09-33-25 Spoilers 1.044 - Página 78 • Foro de One Piece Pirateking.png (924x4638, 473.65K)

I was apprehensive about this development at first but seeing luffy fight his opponents and turn them into old timey cartoons is just so goofy and fun it makes me smile just like the fruit is supposed to do

Anons, I love the toon Luffy powerup, but I utterly hate how it was done. I'm a fucking freedomfag and I'm holding but future doesn't seem so bright.

Luffy toon i kneel

Attached: 1607478843429.png (335x506, 324.01K)

Attached: F24768C6-8FC1-4B3A-B097-676ED34F0D86.png (625x391, 238.86K)

I can believe everything you just posted except for this one. No way the whole fight went like The Mask shit. No way. If Oda actually did that then...

So luffy is basically some cartoon reality warper. There’s no way anyone can beat him now

How did his shirt change colors?

reposting for those who missed it

Attached: FOgOp2XXwAcYTpX.jpg (2048x1536, 359.52K)

Attached: FOgOp1_X0AURMsy.jpg (2048x1536, 298.44K)

Attached: FOgOp2aXsAEehCe.jpg (2048x1536, 317.23K)

LANCE DRAGONITE IS FAKE REDON
HE SAID HE WONT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE SPOILER
YET REDON POST FULL SUMMARY
HAHAHA
LANCEFAG BTFO
I ALWAYS TOLD YOU LANCE IS FAKE REDON, POSTED WRONG ON SUNDAY- TUESDAY UNTIL THE REAL REDON IS APPEARED

Attached: FOgO1CeXwAU-geM.jpg (2048x1536, 349.2K)

This is the stupidest shit I’ve ever read luffy is basically invincible now. How can anyone defeat him now he’s literally man handling Kaido with his luffy toons powers

Luffy and Kaido confirmed friends

Attached: FOgO1ENXMAkS077.jpg (2048x1536, 271K)

Luffy is a slave to his fruit. His entire personality is the fruit affecting him. One Piece is dead

Attached: sanji defeated.jpg (419x419, 35.99K)

is he going schizo?

who cares user? stop keeping track of people's actions online, thats pathetic, get a real hobby.

Attached: FOgO-m6X0AUU-4M.jpg (2048x1536, 348.63K)

Why is Luffy laughing maniacally? it's so retarded it's like he's not Luffy at all. Luffy is cheerful but he's never crazy like htat.

Attached: FOgOp2EWYAAydy5.jpg (2048x1536, 297.68K)

Attached: FOgO1HWXIAMOEun.jpg (2048x1536, 384.13K)

Attached: FOgO1IYX0AEJGUE.jpg (2048x1536, 356.82K)

>PIRATES GO SEARCH THE ONE PIECE!JUST DONT FORGET YOUR D BLOOD,YOUR ROGERS HAT,YOUR NIKA FRUIT AND YOUR JOYBOY SOUL

oda a hack

He is high

Robin pls marry me

Raws soon and chapter tomorrow?

Attached: FOgO-mjWQAIEEdl.jpg (2048x1536, 388.19K)

Not really. Luffy chose to eat the fruit because he was hungry.

KINO

Post your face for this chapter.

Attached: the-mask-smokin.gif (400x200, 3.1M)

Better than I hoped.
Still don't like how it's a Mythical Zoan, as Luffy should have been able to change forms as that's what Zoan do. And I also don't like how the fruit is a special liberation fruit. Would have been better if Luffy reached being a liberation warrior
But otherwise nice.

Camie is confirmed to be Joy Girl

Attached: Camie's_Face_Fault.png (542x400, 234.61K)

His final free act

BASED

Attached: 1999987644.png (1080x1341, 1.58M)

Lmao this, Luffy is only having fun and everyone likes him because of a God fruit. We only see the real Luffy for a split second at the beginning where he's mad at Shanks and stabs himself in the face, from there on he's been a Joyboy puppet

He's a Laughgod man. The fruit literally changed Luffy since he was a kid. He smiled in front of the death because of his fruit, not him.

Attached: Roger Rabbit.jpg (1280x690, 149.03K)

He pisses a lot of user here
like, lance is attention seeker and won't spoil anything even if he had the spoiler

>chosen strongest df looney tunes piece
The level of mental retardation needed to conjure up something like these and defend it is immeasurable

Attached: 123-1238167_rocko-eye-pop-static-cling-rockos-modern-life-static-cling.jpg (840x1053, 358.64K)

This.

>Swordsman Gorousei: "The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era...
But, somehow, the fruit always gets away.

They know Rufy has this power from years and never tried to kill him when was just a newbie?.

Attached: Wolf.webm (614x450, 2.51M)

Fightfags, spics and edgefags have been utterly humbled today.

Will he use Gear 5 in the movie?

>Luffy looks at Kaidou with determination and a smile on his face.
>Luffy: "Don't mention it!!
>Let's end this!!!"
Cringe dialog which killed all the immersion.

edgefag here
the chapter is shit

Reminder that the most iconic panel in the series is a gag panel. GagCHADS have been running this series since day one. Never forget it.

Attached: E1.jpg (892x1458, 254.07K)

can this be redeemed if he loses again?

Kys hunterfag, looney tunes fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> serious edgefagottry
Serious stories are for nihilist cucks who lack love for life

Dumb speedreader.
What Roger found in Raftel was the gomu gomu no mi, then tasked Shanks to find Joyboy after coming back form Raftel (he knew he was coming because of Hirahoshi being born) and prompted the era of pirates to force his appearance.
Shanks had all the pieces for it, the fruit, the hat and only needed to find someone with the will of D to carry it. Probably wanted to give it to Ace but Luffy stole the show so that's why he gave his hat to him.

>I'M SUPER STRONG BECAUSE... I'M HAVING LE FUN!
nigga nigga no mo is basically ten'imuho no kiwami

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31.86K)

Hahaha all those anons who believed gomu gomu wasnt getting the name change. Fucking WRECKED

Welp, Luffy is officially the Mask now.

Attached: Url.png (345x285, 222.04K)

Attached: 1645983582545.gif (450x359, 359.08K)

Cal Arts took this from us

Sengoku has a Zoan, altho its a Buddha model I can believe since it's a human human fruit that with the hybrid form is just more of the ability and less physical change. Choppers rumbleballs and hu.an fruit seem to be the only one we know that changes the rules for zoans and human fruit.

I'd imagine we will see a hybrid type form as the series progresses. I doubt this fight will be the final progression of luffys abilities/forms. Likley seeing 1 more.

craaawling in my skiiiin

What happens to Kaido at the end of Wano? Will Luffy really just let the WG arrest him or some such?

Attached: bunny bed.jpg (1200x905, 189.94K)

>ghost just repeats
lel

heil hitler

>Jack Sparrow Robin
Best girl AS ALWAYS

he joins the sh fleet along the

Why do you care about this "Luffy" so much if he's only been in half a chapter?

>I-it's supposed to be a joke, o-ok
Even the copes are lame and predictable kek, perfect two digit IQ audience for a two digit IQ story

Reminder that the mask from The Mask got its powers from Loki

Nice

Attached: tjS4qHq.jpg (490x488, 19.88K)

Attached: 10784651235.png (244x244, 127.59K)

>Sanji didn't even react to Osome
>Kazenbo still alive, at least smaller being
>Whoryori finally "does" something
>Lore drops
>Gag piece
>Edgefags BTFO again
Yeah it's a good chapter

Attached: 1645713493532.jpg (461x272, 76.19K)

This is the best manga in existence
Goda i kneel

Luffy vs Big Mom at Elbaf is going to be the wackiest shit in One Piece history

Attached: the-mask.jpg (1000x585, 130.68K)

Luffy and Kaido become friends, Kaido joins the Grand Fleet and goes on an adventure to find The Emerald City

You are such a bitter loser. Fuck off then if you hate it so much.

Because we just found out he's only been in half a chapter after 25 years?

Damn he's a super saiyan now?

hahaha what the fuck
the ghost part got me in tears

>Hahaha yeah luffy is just a reincarnated god
>it's so funny and epic lol based goda!!!111

>"dumb speedreader!"
>forgets that the fruit was in WG's possession
I'm not going to give you any more (You)s so I'll call your reply headcanon in advance

Who cares? This this was always Joyboys manga

Attached: 1441875221399.gif (200x200, 1.12M)

radical

Luffy be like WAKU WAKU SURU ZE HHAAHAHAHHA

If always started today, then yes

Attached: ..png (799x450, 447.44K)

>Luffy was actually a god
>Buggy is the Pirate King

Attached: OP017-20.jpg (725x1100, 188.12K)