Give me one good reason why quirkless Deku with a gun couldn't take down 90% of the villains in the mha world?

Give me one good reason why quirkless Deku with a gun couldn't take down 90% of the villains in the mha world?
Even Shigaraki could be taken out before he got overpowered recently.
The only reason Deku didn't try is because he was so arrogant that he only wanted to be the number one hero.

Attached: gunforall.png (400x400, 300.11K)

police in MHA are jobbers and they have guns

Civilians cant have guns

I like how Hori had to add in a retcon that anybody with a quirk would die if they got one for all so he could justify it not going to Mirio.
Before that there was literally no reason why deku should have gotten it

>Give me one good reason why quirkless Deku with a gun couldn't take down 90% of the villains in the mha world?
Assuming a 1-on-1 with equal footing, major villains who beat Deku with a gun include:
-Dabi (melts the bullets)
-All For One (for obvious reasons)
-Nagant (better marksman)
-Overhaul (can construct barriers instantly, could possibly dissemble the bullets)
-Kurogiri (warps bullets back towards Deku)
-USJ Nomu (definitely bullet proof)
-Muscular (presumably bulletproof)
-Gentle Criminal (reflects the bullets with his quirk)
-Mustard (obstructs Deku’s aim by using gas as a smoke screen)
-Gigantomachia (definitely bullet proof)

Feel free to discuss, just know that if you disagree you’re wrong, because I am always right. Thank you.

guns are op in every universe

Why'd you assume that he would have to be in their line of sight for him to shoot them?

Because the hypothetical is
>quirkless Deku and a gun
and I’m of the mindset that all the information and skill that goes into planning and executing an effective ambush/assassination constitutes more than just “deku and a gun.”

You could presumably knock some off if caught off gaurd, smooth could deflect but he needs to be aware first to put up a sheild right?

that's a pretty retarded mindset desu

How did the previous owners get it then, I thought All Might was the first quirkless OFA inheritor

they all died after like 10 years of getting it

Oh I thought you meant they'd die immediately. Mirio still should've gotten it then, would've been more effective for 10 years than Deku in his entire life.

pretty much no shounen story would work if guns were realistic, japanese are just still butthurt that their honorable samurai with their mystical epic katanas weren't able to beat the average european with a gun

>bullet proof
Get bigger gun. 20mm tungsten penetrator rounds

>barrier and similar stuff
Ambush. Catch them by surprise

Pretty much, a .50 cal would wipe the entire MHA verse.

did deku receive the worst progression of power ups in all time?
>nothing>punch really hard>punch less hard>punch a bit harder>kick fairly hard>ALL OF THE SUPERPOWERS

wait, really? wasnt the story that deku got a shit load of quirks through one for all that were used by the previous holder? didnt they all have a quirk (safe for all might) that got transferred to deku?

He also got super speed/durability and removed self damage with the "punch less hard" step so it was still an overall improvement.

Shall not be infringed
>inb4 i-i-it’s Japan
The whole world belong to America, dog bless

>Picked up the manga to see what the fuck was going on right now
>Dekuck fighting 3v1 vs that blood chick and struggling while doing a cringy love confession
Guess even the insane powerups couldn't save the disaster of a character he is