Yo-ho-ho he took a bite of Hito Hito no Mi: Model Nigga

Yo-ho-ho he took a bite of Hito Hito no Mi: Model Nigga

Attached: file.png (958x719, 565.54K)

So not only did Oda decided to retcon all prior characterization for Luffy in order to wank off his fan fiction OC, he also decided to retcon the past 1000+ chapters because he was too lazy to stop stretching and filler posting for 10 chapters to give literally any non-asspull justification for this.
Sasuga Oda. He never fails to follow rule 1 of One Piece: The most retarded thing is what happens.

Hunterchads may have actually scored a win this year

I don't see how is he being retconned. The shingeki worm devil fruit is still retarded, he might just have gone with actual reincarnation through Haki or something.

I hope it makes the third year of hiatus a bit more bearable.

>is fan fiction OC
every character is his fanfiction OC

Will he restore the Lost Nigga Kingdom of his ancestors? Will they be kangz again?

>no chapter for three years and unprecedented One Piece hype
>this is a "win" because by Any Forums's standards reveals are bad

user... There has been about 100 pre-TS chapters worth of content in One Piece over the past decade... Even with 6 years of hiatus over the same time period HxH has still managed to produce more non-filler content. One Piece fans are losing when you give the issue more than a second of thought.

Why would anyone waste time reading this massive tumor in book form? One Piece is the equivalent of the elephant foot that lies dormant in Chernobyl. If you read it you'll eventually get cancer.

It's literally a light hearted adventure manga about a stretchy man

>Why would anyone waste time reading this massive tumor in book form?
Because the first ~250 chapters are quite enjoyable and it goes to shit very slowly. It's basically pure sunk cost.

>pure sunk cost
That doesn't make sense. I have dropped countless manga even after reading a lot, I even dropped One Piece for years and just recently decided to come back, what makes it so impossible to drop for all of you?

The hope that Oda will stop being incompetent. The same reason I still read BNHA. I know it won't happen, but it would be nice if it would. Also it's only like 3 minutes of effort every other week to follow One Piece.

Yeah, that was dumb, user

Nikker
>yfw japanese g sounds are just k sounds with "

Not anymore.

It's actually the Saru Saru no mi: Model Nigger

>the first ~250 chapters
You don’t like Skypiea and Water 7?

I do, but the paneling starts to get worse.

I can't believe this guy predicted gear 5 desu

>grows dreadlocks
>pupils narrow because ayo sumfin sumfin snorted
>fucking bassdrums of liberation
>ayo he funny ass nyika knowumn sayn?
>lil nigga fruit was laying low and trying to escape the white world order for like 800 years
>a fucking STRAWHAT my nika to keep that sun off your face when toiling fo dem Cee Dees.

Attached: 2b471c7ba3f1b2c17072d3af70def40bdf84e419r1-662-378v2_00.jpg (512x292, 32.39K)