Kengan Omega

How many chapters do you think it'll take for Sandwich to reveal what the fuck is going on with Ryuki?

Attached: 1639076665655.jpg (797x867, 163.53K)

Who gives a shit about Ryuki?
I'm patiently waiting for the return of the REAL protagonist, the ace with the greatest kinetic vision in the country, the greatest martial arts prodigy in all of history

Attached: retard.png (462x565, 113.5K)

Terashi after 2 years of Okubo training will go beyond Z, much like Rihito did with 2 years of Kuroki training

Did we have no chapter today? Why?

Soon. Grandpa appears and asks for an update. Koga sees a guy bullying Ryuki and tries to pick a fight. Wackiness ensues.

because it's fucking tuesday

The smartest omega reader...

In the next series prequel called kengen alpha

>Oh, you expected to see a chapter on Tuesday?

Attached: 1612364781818.jpg (382x374, 40.61K)

user, i...

The waiter at the restaurant will be Gaoh Mukaku with a big fake mustache

>Hello, my name is Gaoh Muchaho and I will be your server.

Attached: 1624245404900.png (750x400, 281.84K)

>we didn't get a bit where Gaoh is in the audience in disguise
Probably because he doesn't exist, but still

My bad, i'm a NEET used to read chapters in between set and i skipped last bench day.

might want to skip the last 100 chapters then

Are there any characters that would be pretty good except there's one thing holding them back for you
Personally I like Jurota except his obsession over a 13 year old drags the whole character down
Also the whole brainwashing/huisheng tied to Ryuki just feels like a drag after all Wu Heis worldwide died on the same day

Attached: primates vessel.png (580x822, 466.11K)

Raishin style user...

Fei was pretty fun but his joker-face "lol I don't care about my friends" thing ruined him.

No matter how much you predict, you will never guess how Sandro will ruin his manga this chapter.
He is truly in a league of his own.

Attached: Damn_the_worm.png (496x363, 234.81K)

Yeah? Well watch this
>next chapter it's revealed Koga's only B class loss is because he got disqualified for beating Yumi's ass too hard

Sandro 100% added that page because he was afraid people might think Fei is cooler than his precious Kengan babies.