One piece

>Gear 2 is edge power up
>Gear 3 is goofy power up
>Gear 4 is Edgiest power up
>Gear 5 is GOOFIEST power up

GODA

Attached: 80F533FD-0BBA-4EAF-BE1F-066546727CB5.jpg (231x384, 21.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tGTohjxsMgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So gooofffyy
I love it youtu.be/tGTohjxsMgo

Attached: banania.jpg (239x239, 16.69K)

>Gear 4 is edgy
Excuse me? Have you seen boundman and tankman? He cannot even stand still in these forms

destined secret special devil fruit is terrible but the looney tunes powers sound amazing, i'm torn bros

T-THIS IS JUST KAIDO'S 'DIZZY DOOFUS DRUNK' PHASE!!!

Attached: crydo.jpg (960x540, 39.6K)

>All the retarded odacocksuckers shitting on the idea that One Piece is about freedom and that only shitposters would be mad about Chosen Piece "no no speedreader, One Piece is always about fate, look at the foreshadowing, Luffy was always pirate jesus the idea its about freedom and not fate is just headcannon speedreader.
>Another reminder that freedom IS in fact a theme of the series

It is disturbing that they would defend shit writing.

>Monkey D. Goofy

Snkfag type this

>gear 4
>edgy
Kek I remember how edgefags got mad at the reveal because it didn’t look edgy enough for them.

>BOINGBOINGBOINGMAN is edgy
I'll probably consider Snakeman, but come on.

I hope Kaido does that "shake head vigorously" thing cartoons do to wake up

>we have looney tunes powers!
>edgefags BTFO
Oh my fucking god you actually think Luffy is going to go Buggs Bunny on every villain from now on lmao you actually think there will be no stakes (aka the "edge") because of these powers

I'm fucking speechless at the state of the turd burglars that exist in this fandom.

Attached: 1647956890187.jpg (256x256, 42.53K)

napalm napalm no mi bros we lost

I'M MR. GUM STRETCHER
I'M MR. HOSE

I'M MR. FIRE RESISTER
I'M MR 56 TO 29

THEY CALL ME MUGIWARA
WHATEVER I TOUCH BOUNCES OFF OF MY CLUTCH

I'M TOO MUCH

Attached: rubber miser.png (250x215, 50.38K)

Why are you retards flooding here spoiling everybody? Fuck off back to where ever you came

Attached: c6e18c491c33174f82bbb65376bc920a.jpg (392x280, 25.2K)

>West Indian Joyboy is an archetype whose energetic and cheerful dancing removes all negative emotions
>New chapter is very silly and cheerful and has restored the hype of many One Piece readers, shoving aside their negative criticisms of Wano as an arc
GODA

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.86M)

MY NIKA
MY NIKA
MY MOTHERFUGGIN NIKA

>not mentioning snakeman, the most powerful form of Gear 4

Attached: 1272228828.png (1160x846, 155.76K)

Toon Piece

I like Snekman. Edgefags should be satisfied with him alone.

Tank man is undoubtedly the strongest. Cracker > katakuri in terms of strength, if you meant snake man is fastest then I agree with you

Attached: tumblr_7c17e0f773b17c1ef19163cd7b9238bd_76c5e3b3_540.jpg (540x540, 159.84K)

Which one did he use against Kaido again?

how many times will you spam your shitty cope pasta?

>Luffy's Awakening is broken
>Law's Awakening is broken
Kiddbros...

I'M MR. BOOZE DRINKER
I'M MR. MAKE ME DECEASED

I'M MR. DREAM SINKER
I'M MR. 100 BEASTS

THEY CALL ME *THE* KAIDO
WHATEVER I TOUCH SUFFERS UNDER MY CLUTCH

I'M TOO MUCH

Attached: slutdo.png (784x421, 510.84K)

It kinda sucks that we will get no more variations of gear 4th.

so since shanks secretly knew what the fruit is does that mean luffy accidently stole aces inherited will? since shanks and whitebeard clearly were going to have ace become the pirate king/joyboy with that fruit.

Is Merphy going to do video on chapter 1044 or do we have to wait...

All of the forms have their individual strengths.
Boundman - Power
Snakeman - Speed
Tankman - Defense

He isn't strong enough to tank kaidos hits so tank man slowing him down would be pointless. He needed snake man for speed cause kaidos too fast, he also needed bounce man for a balance of power And speed to

Attached: 1524621487.jpg (400x250, 26.64K)

long live the king baby

Attached: bugs.png (2360x1800, 2.46M)

I was hoping we would get a non-gimmick version of Tankman by now. The sumo battle would've been perfect to demonstrate it.

>Luffy is now a fusion of Popeye and Plasticman with literal Toon Force powers
No one can stop him now.

I was doomposting after the initial spoilers dropped, but seeing this video and that pic of kaido with flaccid snout made me feel better again.
I'm still unsure about how it'll work for the future of the series though. A part of me wants this to be a one-off thing

Luffy is destined to be free

Since it was never made clear what powers Nikka had now they can be whatever suits Oda
>WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN LUFFY CAN SWIM LIKE A FISHMAN NOW????
>oooooo it's because Nikka was half fishman,silly me,of course it was vaguely foreshadowed it that one cover 1000 chapter ago
>WAIT NOW HE IS LITERALLY TURNING INTO AND MANIPULATING FIRE
>oooo right,nikka was the SUN GOD,BASED GODA
You silly fucks and your trash manga.And what is the point of gear of the other gears now since this one has everything plus whatever they want with no downsides (probably)anyway??

Attached: file.png (886x480, 150.37K)