Tfw you realize marin is the self insert

>tfw you realize marin is the self insert

Attached: marin.jpg (1132x1364, 528.99K)

If you didn't know this on ep 1 you're genuinely 4 IQ.

Marin is pretty and i like her.

Why do Gojo self-inserters cope like this?

This fanbase will die right after the show ends.
People are just consumers, until the day of their death. Nothing is meaningful anymore.

Cope faggot.

Aren't you a smart cookie

The manga is ongoing, dumbfuck newfag. Threads will continue on while shitters like you will fuck off to something else.

how can virgins or loners watch this show without getting depressed holy shit

>fat cosplay slut ugly but pretty when she wear make up gets competent gentle man and have romance with him
Yes it's called shoujomanga

I will never understand why gojo self inserts want to be women so badly. Was this anime always a for trannies?

it's purpose is to awaken the hikki to the plight of their existence and change their ways

if I was Marin, I would self insert various things

by making the female mc the most hot gyaru ever?
I'm so lonely
fuck romcoms

Meanwhile Nagatoro fanbase still strong.

This show makes me irrationally angry. Its not the show in itself, but the fandom gives me the same vibes as those teenage girls that were obsessed with invader Zim in the 2000s.

>female lead is actually the self insert
said every user who has self inserted as the guy

I've come to the point of hating every existing romcom and harems. I can get why someone with a boyfriend/girlfriend would enjoy watching this show, but for people like me honestly there's no point. When I was still a teenager I didn't mind watching oregairu, but now that I'm 23 these shows just crush my soul.

the fan service from Marin is way too persistent for that to be the case, even as an effort to pander.

Because its good fun.

explain how

I dont know either because I find the show boring. But I am watching other romance shows like Spice and Wolf. Its fun, the characters are flirty, the mc is an aspie but not stuttering teenager #141451

have you tried simply not comparing your life story to a piece of media?

Nagatoro is leagues above this trash

it's primarily for women, female influence is growing since they're starting to earn more than men and anime is soon most likely to pander majorly to women
the only men dominated entertainment is soon going to be rarely published literature and some well written fanfics