Why are girls with silver hair allowed to breed? The world doesn't need more disgusting silver hair

Why are girls with silver hair allowed to breed? The world doesn't need more disgusting silver hair.

Attached: 1337985079064.jpg (1280x1317, 184.19K)

I want to breed with Tessa Testarossa.

Black and brown are the two worst hair colors.
Silver/White is beyond Aryan.

This shit finally end?

I don't know if you're an idiot or merely a fool but this has to be one of the worst opinions I have ever seen held on the internet. Silver haired anime women are some of the most beautiful things this world has to offer and the fact that you are unable to realize that fills me with an immense sadness the likes of which I may never recover from. In summary fuck you, kill yourself, and I hope your wife cheats on you with a man who is legally considered a dwarf.

Don't worry she won't

Attached: 17354090_p0.jpg (1000x1408, 760.15K)

I want to beat up Charlotte so much, I hate "kind" girls. They're lying sluts hiding behind masks.

Shut the fuck up Houki, its your own fault being so hated.

Blonde is objectively the most attractive hair color, followed by brown, then black, then red.
Disagree = homo

>I hate "kind" girls. They're lying sluts hiding behind masks.
Never watched this show but I agree with this sentiment

>op, a faggot as usual, but with extra shit taste this time.

Attached: 082ff79e88400b15df356ac9be55b32246bcf9d4_hq.jpg (1024x571, 51.91K)

Houki is hated? I finished S1 of IS a couple of days ago. She's pretty cute. No more annoying than any of the other harem girls. My current impression is
chifuyu onee-sama > Charlotte > Houki > Cecilia > Laura > Rin

Attached: Houki.jpg (1920x1080, 575.46K)

Woah... he's literally (you)

Attached: file.png (437x409, 110.72K)

Houki was a decent tsun in season 1. A bit too violent for my tastes but nothing excessive.
she gets worse.

The author got so salty about reader not liking her that he tanked his own work.

Can't blame her because Ichika deserves it. My headcanon is that Ichika is merely pretending to be retarded because the show is much more amusing that way.

Are all the LNs adopted into anime? If not, please spoil it for me. How did the author tank his work?

Stop self inserting.
Ichika doesn't comprehend that there are people in love with him because everyone he meets inevitably falls in love with him.

>the main girl was the author’s favourite and intended winner, however she was terrible and hated by fans. The author tried to address this by instead sabotaging the other girls to make them worse but it just drove away readers and the story went into Infinite Hiatus.

That's the best I got, I think it still on hiatus

He also made all the girls but Houki used goods.

You WILL love my wife!

I'll breed them all

Attached: 1634800446296.jpg (1920x1080, 971.29K)