It's never getting finished, isn't it...

It's never getting finished, isn't it? We had our hopes up about his assistants knowing the rest of the story and finishing the work but it's just not going to happen. We're fast approaching a year since Miura's death and no news about what will happen to Berserk.

Attached: sad guts.png (1000x1016, 993.79K)

You're bitch made user. If i could survive the fucking boat i can wait just as long for news. I refuse to give up hope till YA themselves say there's none.
If 364 is all we're getting than so be it. I'll get my fix from fanart.

>We had our hopes up about his assistants knowing the rest of the story and finishing the work
lmao.

>I can wait just as long for news
>from a dead man
You’re a fool.

It's over, just as HxH

wasn't the posthumously chapter meant to be based of what he had left?
berserk seems like something declared so sacred, that i think nobody wants to fuck it up

And you're an imbecile, i obviously meant from YA, as a followup to their statement in volume 41.

Why does it matter if it never finishes? It was trash anyway

(You)
Now shoo

I just hope whatever they do, it's good.

Even if they just release a summary of the plotpoints on a piece of text, that would rock with me.

Attached: Manga_E86_Femto.jpg (1050x1192, 655.99K)

I wanna finish inside Schierke

Attached: Berserk - c252 (v29) - p113 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] - Copy.jpg (1664x1106, 646.5K)

Griffith got too OP.
Story went on for decades, yet not even one single Godhand member got killed.

Ending would have probably been some anime-tier shit of party killing Godhand members in one strike thanks to asspull shit, and Guts beating up Griffith pretty bad, nearly offing him, just to declare he wants Griffith to kill him just to "finally die along his BotH mates" / Revenge is bad / etc....

God Good how I hate typical anime endings.

Doesn't really sound like berserk. While i can see the godhamd being beaten in one swoop, i'm of the mind that there would have been a final battle between guts and griffith with the former winning but ending up badly injured. Griffith in his dying moments would try to take guts down with him only to have casca land the finishing blow.
Mayne that's just wishful thinking on my part though.

I think the climax it was building to would have had Guts walk away, choosing a life with Casca etc rather than continuing to pursue revenge (probably at the cost of his own life). This would also break the "cycle" or "path" he was on being destined to follow in skeleton knight's footsteps. If you can call that defying causality maybe it throws things out of whack and SK can kill the godhand (and probably himself). I don't know how it would build to that point, addressing the threat posed by Griffith's empire and the brand etc though.

I'd have to disagree, i think a fight with griffith is inevitable in a sense, but i don't think it'd be for revange but rather to save guts amd casca's son.

Let me tell you a story about Frank Herbert, one of the most influential sci-fi writers ever. He was an actual writer with talent, and a lot of knowledge about human nature, politics, ecology, and etc. His Dune books were super important, and well written. Sadly he died before finishing his series.

This is where his piece of shit son Brian Herbert his friend Kevin J. Anderson took over. Brian is a shitty writer, with no talent. Only way his books would ever have sold well, would have been if he wrote more dune books. So those two said that they found a flopy disk, containing Frank's plans for many more Dune books. Only the two of them have ever seen said disk, so obviously it's a lie. And Brian's books are pulpy, edgy, badly written garbage. He even contradicts established canon, and then says his dad made mistakes and was wrong. That and Kevin spent time on forums, deleting all criticism and making his own fanclub of loyal followers. Basically Frank left his books up for interpretation, while Brian tells you exactly what you need to think. Both of them are talentless hacks, who are shitting on his fathers work, and calling the fans idiots, for not liking it.

Do you really want Berserk to have such a legacy?

So what you're saying the only way not to fuck up berserk is to give it to japanese bryan sanderson?

Look man
The author is dead, dead, dead.
Move on with your life already.

I don't mind another author making an ending to Berserk, as long as it's advertised as a non canon, fanfic, and not the real deal, based on Miura's hidden notes.

>it's this thread again
>with the exact same picture as always
Let it go.

HxH had a big win today user...

user, you're on Any Forums please be realistic.

What? Did Naoko abstain from sex for 2 hours so Togashi can doodle something?

Of course it's never being finished, Miura was the heart and soul of it like any author without him it's empty
>B-but they can get someone else to-
Fuck you, part of what makes art and stories important and special are the unique expirences from their creators

Attached: 1639102219185.png (638x776, 441.96K)