BLEACH

Credible leakers have confirmed the TYBW anime to be long running like Naruto, Bort and One Piece. How many episodes does Any Forums expect? How much canon filler will pierrot add with Kubo's help?

Will they be able to managa the production better, taking 2.5 years since the announcement?

Attached: IMG_20220322_120244.jpg (1358x925, 286.94K)

ninibros...

I jusf want more Chad & orihime. But that's not likely gonna happen, so it'll be more cap stuff most likely

Chad leaves a bit before Ichigo meets up with Yhwach, right? Surely they could fit a bit of extra Chad in there.

They gotta do more with Nel and Grimmjow in the anime

Less than a 100.

Attached: FOXClIiagAMpqBT.jpg (2039x1378, 290.82K)

about 80

>Episodes
108(knowing it's importance in Buddhism and Kubo loves to KUBO)
>Canon filler
The original war flashback, all the off screened fights actually shown, zero squard jobs after showing their Bankai, extended final battle, more screentime for Uryu,aizen, SOL episodes leading upto Rukia wedding and off course all the lore from CFYOW added into the arc.

Kubo has confirmed additional stuff about Uryu and Souken, additions to the fights.

They ain't Tokyo Ghouling this shit.

I would like that- but I'm just not banking on much given the general writing with his character in the story ( i.e. he's a grounded 2ndary tert character who's dev isn't front & centre b/c he's just not that sort of dude & is more grounded v.s someone like Ichigo who's problems are all over the place and dog him).

At most I could see some old bleach sort of hijinks and training in heuco Mundo with Hime & Maybe grimmjow & nel. Which I'd absolutely like, even if t I think I would have liked it better to just seeing the cast actually hang out and act like friends ( I mean manga wise- I didn't watch filler)- which imo they don't do much after the first arc.
That I can't see much room for that even if they are extending, because the 1000 year war arc is still mostly prep for war & then fighting., It doesn't make sense to have another beach episode in the middle of it so to speak.
Tldr: I'll take bleach hijinks again with chad, Hime, grimejow, nel & urahara in Mundo if we can get it. Otherwise- an additional fight for sado in it would be nice instead of some off screen Mook smashing.

>Chad leaves a bit before Ichigo meets up with Yhwach, right? Surely they could fit a bit of extra Chad in there
He lost to the Statues

>Will they be able to managa the production better, taking 2.5 years since the announcement?
Hope so.
Question is which fights will they give the Ichigo vs Grimmjow treatment to

The official anime website says they have gathered the most talented staff. They better deliver on the fights.

Attached: IMG_20220322_131057.jpg (720x1296, 241.67K)

Kek

Bleach remains a sister series to Boruto, right? I hope it succeeds so the company gets something else to milk.

Kubo has been helping the animators with the movements of Unohana 's Bankai, I guess it's reasonable to assume that pierrot would be into the the royal palace training by October.

What would be the best place to do the flashback of the original war like TBTP?

Attached: IMG_20220322_134733.jpg (900x663, 134.09K)

>Credible leakers
Kill yourself jaymes

>What would be the best place to do the flashback of the original war like TBTP?

Post Yama's death because it's the cooldown period.

>Credible leakers
Plural. There is ONLY one

>How much canon filler will pierrot
Pierrot is not doing the anime.

>flashback of the original war
Kill yourself. This will NEVER happen because it's a retard idea.