Alright bros, while we wait for the new One Piece lets reel it back for a second and talk about something of importance...

Alright bros, while we wait for the new One Piece lets reel it back for a second and talk about something of importance. What the fuck did this guy do to get put so deep in impel down? What are his powers? Who will he be matched up against in the inevitable final showdown?

Attached: mode_vasco.png (444x444, 184.77K)

Raped a child

>What the fuck did this guy do to get put so deep in impel down
Mass rape

Raped an admiral child

wait for another decade until oda answers this

My guess is, he has some sort of power or devil fruit that causes alcohol to have a entirely different effect on him. So he's like one of those drunken fighter types, except on steroids or something insane, like light drinking causes him to go KO KEN times 50 or some shit.

Raped himself.

raped sengoku in buddha form and had big news morgans record and publish it

If he's the Blackbeard Pirates' sommelier I think the cook would be a good match up for him.

Vasco is named after Portuguese explorer Vasco De Gama, the first European to reach India by sea. He was known for hostage-taking techniques and started Imperialism. Knowing this, the Vasco we see in One Piece is an explorer who got a little too involved and stuck his nose into the business of the World Nobles (hence his big nose, excellent thematic design Oda-san) and was imprisoned for knowing too much. His alcoholic tendencies are simply to showcase how he's seen too much and is seeking comfort at the bottom of the bottle. India in One Piece is Zunesha, as they both are associated with elephants. Going off this, Vasco discovered what Zunesha actually represented and holds a big key to the Void Century. Vasco's last name, Shot, is a triple pun by Oda-san. Shot as in a shot of alcohol, shot as in a good shot and shot as in he lost his one shot at changing society. Instead of using the knowledge he had for the better, he made 3 trips (like the real Vasco did to India and showcased by the triple pun) for his own personal gain before getting caught at the third trip. The final key, again matching up with threes, is in his rings on the sides of his neck, each with threes. These three rings on both sides are part of his devil fruit (along with the jester hat) which is the Funny Funny no Mi, a fruit that makes him become "funny". What this is, we don't know, but we do know that this makes Vasco JOYBOY by association. The "drums of liberation" are simply his footsteps, and his association with Zunesha and the Void Century makes sure of it. Excellent work by Oda-san to not only make JOYBOY a character that is not of the main cast but of Blackbeard's crew as well. Fantastic writing, as per usual. Kubo-kun could never.

Attached: 1565562870980.jpg (427x300, 33.79K)

Maybe they just locked him up for indecent exposure (dicknose)

I feel like he is a mass murdered

How did he fit his pee pee inside the person?

Either interesting pasta, or well worded theorization that will go over looked by most of the tards on this board because it isn't some retarded single line about how they want to sniff Nami's feet or some other bullshit.

He double-dipped the chip

bastard's got a lotta nerve to pull shit like that

I know! It's like he put his whole mouth in the dip.

I want to lick Nami-chan's toes.

Now this is just vile.

Attached: latest[1].png (709x678, 538.87K)

>want to sniff Nami's feet

I WANT TO SNIFF NAMI'S FEET!
NAMI'S FEEEEEET!!!!!!1