He can covert himself and his equipment to electrons in isekai

>He can covert himself and his equipment to electrons in isekai
How about you anons? What kind of cool magitek tricks do you want as your cheat?

Attached: 134343.jpg (1115x1600, 741.28K)

That sounds a lot like Electro

How does nigger even know about elementary particles in a medieval world where barely anyone can read?

>What kind of cool magitek tricks do you want as your cheat?
Gravity. So that I can cast negative gravity on my foes and send them to the space, if air resistance doesn't turn them into ashes in the process.

Metal control. I want to wear cool armors 24/7, even in my sleep.

Attached: 1647116733834.jpg (900x1350, 204.45K)

Doesn't turning yourself into electrons allow you to control metals too?

How about doing it with your bro (male turn female)?

Attached: 1645356400556.jpg (1456x2048, 799.42K)

If you separate his lighting body, would he die?

>all cultivators are chinks
>the whole universe in those settings are full of chinks
Why do they do that?

Definitely black holes. It's fun to be a world destroyers.

too bad drift velocity is so fucking slow lol

If I could choose 1 power it would be the power to make girls boobs larger. not smaller, just larger

>Falling for villainess who loves the prince
What would you do in his shoes anons?

This kind of act always makes me diamonds. Panties borderlines the pussy is patrician taste.

Attached: 1627654881455.jpg (396x282, 49.56K)

>>Falling for villainess who loves the prince
What would you do in his shoes anons?
So can you grow them on yourself?

What's with this "heroes are assholes" trend?

Attached: 1645198272216.jpg (853x1920, 356.12K)

>NEWBIE WHO DOESNT RESPECT HIS SENPAIS?

Attached: cef33a30-83c1-4b5d-91b1-e59d16000f20.jfif.jpg (950x1364, 541.69K)

Pic.

Attached: 1645405743087.jpg (1080x1544, 393.95K)

my dream is to make girls breasts become larger not become a tranny and rope myself

>Convert myself into electrons
>Am no longer a living organism
A creative form of suicide.

Time travel. You can deal with pretty much anyone by go back in time to kill their ancestors.

Attached: Capture.png (397x390, 158.27K)

Because the Korean cultivators already annihilated all the western cultivators.

That depends on what kind of isekailand I'm going to and other parameters. If it's the generic fantasy place, then probably the power to instantly analyze and modify the genetics of all cells, or all cells of a certain type, within my body, and maybe the bodies of others.

I plan to play the long game.

The whole "multiple nations and cultures must exist for realism" things is a very western fantasy thing. Japs also write monocultural settings pretty frequently.
Europeans were always squished in a relatively small landmass with a bunch of neighbors near by for them to interact and make war with. China was always only ever surronded by barbarians in leather huts (all the many steppe peoples, the Manchu, some southern China peoples before they got conquered by the Han) and poorfags scrambling desperately to imitate China (Korea, Vietnam, Japan before 900 A.D., etc) so everywhere they looked either there was no civilization or there were worse versions of their civilization thus the idea they were the only civilization and everything else was "here be dragons" (or more accurately "here be immortals") was a common attitude for much of China's history. If you were to write a fantasy series drawing on ancient beliefs as inspiration then it would be somewhat natural to end up copying the same attitude

It's easier to write.

Remember this, young Yuki-san. The nail that stands out, always gets hammered.

Living isn't a concept that belongs solely to organic organisms.

Transforming yourself is an interesting concept. What could you transform into to survive a universe heat death?