Do men REALLY

Do men REALLY

Attached: 1646200340675.jpg (640x907, 298.28K)

she went for his mom next

Attached: 0017-011.jpg (1123x1600, 348.57K)

this shit isn't fit to replace Kisekae

Attached: 0026.5-010.jpg (1123x1600, 362.38K)

Why is the father so old? No wonder the mother went for her.

Yes.

How should a young boy respond to finding out that his girlfriend is fucking his mother behind his back?

Shikimori is cool and all but man, MC's mother looks great as well

Attached: 1519596931584.png (140x141, 2.64K)

between 02, Makima, Nagatoro, and now this getting an adaptation it seems like we are now in the age of sexually aggressive/dominant women in the medium

sit in the corner like a good boy and wait for your turn

manic pixie dream girl is one of the most generic trope. also makima doesn't belong in that list

It also coincides with the deliberate attack on traditional gender roles since the 60s. It's not just a trend that came out of nowhere. There's a reason why this kind of stuff became common nowadays (also cuckoldry and open relationship). Zoomers have been brainwashed by some fucked up shit. Pop culture contributed significantly to that, and when it comes to Japan that would include anime and manga. That's why there are so many crybaby male MCs nowadays, whereas it's a novelty during Eva's time.

>manic pixie dream girl
a fake trope that’s far too nebulous to define and therefore useless as criticism.

cope.

>it seems like we are now in the age of sexually aggressive/dominant women in the medium
with low-test limpdicks like you out there, terrified of sex and desperately trying to protect your virginity from women that don't even want it, it's kind of necessary at this point.

I know it's cliche to say, but I think this manga shouldn't have been adapted. It just works better as a manga and not an anime. I don't have any evidence to back that up, it's just a feeling I have.
plus I always imagined her as a blonde

I can't wait for all the forced ntr memes

I forgot that I even read this in the first place, hopefully there is enough to make a season prior to their what was it, second year of school to avoid that arc?

>forced

ah yes consenting ntr memes, my favourite