Why do Lum and Shinobu fight for the heart and love of this scumbag?

why do Lum and Shinobu fight for the heart and love of this scumbag?

Attached: tumblr_inline_pq8nb3aFsO1rqg4qi_640.png (561x345, 214.32K)

because he's based Darling

based?
based on what?

>tumblr_inline_pq8nb3aFsO1rqg4qi_640.png

Shinobu ditched him quickly though

Lum likes that he struggles and if he wriggles free it means she gets to chase him more. Early Shinobu liked seeing him be pathetic so she could coo over him in that soap opera voice like she's about to cry and talk about Lum as a trial they'll overcome together. She was into having a hopeless childhood friend project.

you forgot someone

Attached: Urusei Yatsura - c005 (v11) - p076 [dig] [VIZ Media] [LuCaZ].jpg (1725x2475, 740.8K)

Why do you keep spamming multiple threads a day?

I liked the early story better where Lum was actually somewhat villainous/antagonistic and Ataru was at least somehwat trying to make it work with Shinobu

Ran could fuck anything to make Lum cry. It's different.

Attached: 1646953718559.webm (960x720, 1.44M)

I mean, it's not like decent men abounded in that universe. Sakura's boyfriend was probably the best and he was taken.

Manga had a different story. Ataru wanted to get rid of Lum and pawn her off on Mendo, and then get back together with Shinobu. Lum kept fucking up those plans until she eventually pissed off Shinobu who was sick of it all.

He has a huge dick

The other stormtroopers becides megane seem decent enough if somewhat autistic

why do you keep asking the same question every thread

Lum a shit, crow pussy best pussy

Attached: 2ca2ba6601dbcf6ca9961d5b3787beb3a9a5a2b88e5cd0367b2ed75bb7c62574.jpg (1024x695, 153.62K)

This. Lum worked best as a foreign (american) seductress turning the japanese man away from his traditional girlfriend.

Attached: 20220321_230211.jpg (1080x1178, 186.56K)

Why does nobody in these threads talk about kaede or armored girl?

Because both only appeared in a few episodes

kaede is boring as hell and asuka is annoying and iritating

Kaede appeared for only 2 episodes. Asuka was kinda cute but the parts with her screaming "OTOKOOOOO" and going rampant were obnoxious.

Attached: WINCEST.jpg (960x720, 330.76K)

Armored girl is cute and innocent and I want to protect her.

i think its more so because they both were introduced relativly late, if you look at kurama she isnt in many episodes either but she was introduced early so more people know her

He's a fucking demigod and proactive. Once he outgrows his young years fuck everyone autism he would be a great partner