Dr. stone

So would you join Japanese Jimmy Neutron or would you fight against him?

Attached: senku.png (1280x720, 736.02K)

I like modern conveniences and the possibility of interstellar civilization due to manipulating the Higgs field so I wouldn't oppose him in a heartbeat

Warrior-focused bodybuilding aesthetics-first state x buncha limp wristed nerds going "science rulessss" bureaucratic dictatorship

He can make guns and i like guns so the choice is easy

Join cool Jimmy Neutron, take down that bitch Senku.

Attached: ENTER.gif (498x498, 1.29M)

I like cola

Could jimmy beat senku
I mean in stone age

Against him

I can't live without indoor plumbing so I would join him.

Join

Attached: gait_001.gif (426x240, 1.32M)

When this series was released I was in a part of the world that would probably get de-petrified near to dead last so I'd have no real choice in the matter if some warrior caste society or some 'SCIENCE RULEZ" state/empire/person destoned me.

Attached: 1593411899148.jpg (1080x1350, 113.24K)

Join him right up until he makes a time machine to undo everything thats happened in the last 10 years.
That ending was dumb.

If you join him and lose you die.
If you fight him and lose you get promoted.

It made perfect sense. If an object has 0 mass, it can easily breach the speed of light.

Not the science of it, the morality of it.
Changing the past so the petrification didn't happne, meaning Ishigami village is never formed and the people who live there never existed.

I'd rather die.

Nah. Lot of pseudo science bulllshit here. He's like wikipedia + plot armour. Let's kill some lions instead

Id join the tough guys for a few weeks, have crazy monkeysex with the cavewomen there, then when I’m bored defect to the nerd group and play primitive video games or something.

We don't know how the method of time travel would've worked out, so you can't assume any given one.

Don't fight the smartest person on the planet
Germany tried that with Albert Einstein and Japan got nuked for it

Unga Bunga man would either kill me for being in my 30's or not depetrify me because I'm weak.
I'm choiceless.

>6666
based double satan looking out for himself

Attached: laughing satania.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

If you want to talk morality. Ishigami village is fucking tiny. Compare it to the number of people killed by the petrification. The people who were too damaged to depetrify. There's no question.
Sacrificing the village for the greater good is the ethical decision.

Attached: kinemon.gif (493x276, 3.9M)