Tenkaichi chapter 15 - RAWS

The fight just started and Adams is already in trouble bros.

Attached: yagyu_sama.png (2248x1600, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nng9.com/2209/83619/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, forgot the link : nng9.com/2209/83619/

William will lose.

Dump it S'il vous plaƮt

Kinda boring chapter, just giving backstory and context.
Still rooting for William since he's the more interesting bloodthirsty warrior and BTFO Nobunaga's kid

I hope the fights won't get too formulaic. All fights so far have followed the same pattern of beginning with a fighter doing something unexpected, backstory 1, backstory 2 with comeback, fighters being even and the fight ending in an almost draw.
The occasional blowout is not a bad thing

>The occasional blowout is not a bad thing
I don't think that's going to happen. None of the fighters so far radiate jobber energy

Between literal sword idol of japan and bong who behaves like an arrogant texan I wonder who is going to win

That just makes blowouts better, if properly set up at least. Something like that could have happened in the current fight where one of the fighters uses an unknown style which just happen to counter the other one's

Can any user move it in imgur and post in cubari, I wanna read in tachiyomi

Is Kamiizumi the sword saint the darkhorse of Tenkaichi? Will he be the kuroki of tenkaichi? If we go by old men trope like zeus from SnV who's stupid OP. Looks like this decrepit old man be the peak of skill. However I wish the sumotard subverts us, avenges his successor Sukune and completely rapes and mog the boomer

Attached: 71422d0b403afe1db5ff0aafbac07fe7119~2.jpg (870x1014, 255.8K)

Mark my words screencap this Adams will rape Yagyu and fuck him in his tight virgin bussy. He'll be the Yujiro of tenkaichi, the winner not a nippon but a western bc author is a whitey WMAF fanatic and hates nipps and negro bucks like Yasuke

That's the price of (death) battle tournament manga. You can afford the occasional absolute low diff but you very quickly run into the issue that, when the only context you get with any character is their fights or backstories, a character who absolutely shits on another character within five pages of a fight now lacks two chapters worth of characterization and when the only "characterization" you get for 99% of a manga like this is "this how they fight" that's missing out on a lot. The other thing you run into is when the stakes aren't just "they're knocked out of the tournament and can show up in an unrelated capacity later in the story" but rather straight death every instances of you not fully fleshing out a character prior to them dying was a literal waste of screentime prior because the jobs for literally every SINGLE character sans the winner (assuming that the plot doesn't swap halfway through to "we gotta stop the tournament to band together to do X!") is to give a good fight before dying forever.

There will be a coup halfway through the manga. Author does love that stuff.

We already dabbed on the old man meme with Fuma

The twink has already descripted Kamiizumi as the big favorite of this tournament alongside Yagyu. He's expected by everyone to be a monster, so the surprise would be if the sumo is actually the biggest monster out there and absolutely destroy Kamiizumi barehanded, and then faces his disciple in the next round (Yagyu).

These kind and gentle eyes of his actually hide the scariest psycho of the cast, mark my words. Fuma will look like a totally sane person in comparaison. Remember that pic related was initially supposed to be his look and he was kinda creepy already.

Attached: 5zpa5jcqhyg81.png (1500x2100, 499.43K)

I hope sumo wins, kamiizumi looks so diminished that it would stretch my disbelief to see him win against a big strong sumo.

Bump

>literal sword idol of japan
user, that is not musashi or yagyu Jubei.

He will be like Yoda

>musashi
He's nobody yet
>yagyu Jubei
And that's Munenori's son