Eden of the East

What do you think of Eden of the East?

Attached: 634421.jpg (400x225, 15.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1647540827765.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never seen a series with such lack of direction and aimless, idiotic script. It's like they started production with only the first scene in mind and made up everything else on the go. It doesn't go anywhere and is a mindboggling waste of time. Garbage.

this was my same thought

Had a cool concept but when to shit that bitch used the phone to grow wings or something and then the MC was using it to cause amnesia. You were supposed to use the money to bypass bureaucracy etc, not to do supernatural bullshit. Also the finale made everything pointless. The MC gave himself amnesia in the past, then we spend the entire series trying to get his memories back and when we do... he gives himself amnesia again. And then the movies focused on the romance and ditched the tournament. Fuck it.

Its only notable quality was its weird decision to use an Oasis song for its OP
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1647540827765.webm

Can I have some context for the pic?

How big was it?

Imagine thousands of naked men running towards these chicks

It was well directed; great cinematic timing; I want a Juiz concierge.
Any Forums loved the series, hated the movies.

I can only assume this is another series to fall under the "let's get Any Forums to hate shows they actually like" raid, like Stein's Gate.

nah steins gate does what it does very well, eden of the east doesn't do anything well for more than a couple episodes

This episode had some of the best cinematic timing I have ever seen in anime.

Attached: 1445995886978.png (917x710, 760.88K)

Big enough to make a black woman blush.

Attached: 789484984198444.gif (500x277, 411.64K)

i thought it was the most six outta ten anime i'd seen since gundam 00

like i kinda just sat there and watched it expecting something interesting to happen only for... well if you watched it you probably know what i'm talking about

i guess it didn't help that sleep-deprived me watched the movies out of order and thought they were hot garbage but what gives

Attached: ghost banri.png (360x659, 150.7K)

Cool concept but the writers didn't ultimately know how to turn it into an engaging narrative. The whole show drags hard after the first couple episodes, and the movies are both disconnected meandering messes, with the final movie having an ending that completely undoes what little of a message there was. Ultimately EotE is only memorable for its stylistic set pieces and visuals.

Attached: 1246864779839.jpg (1680x1050, 173.3K)

i watched the whole thing and i can't remember anything beyond the beginning of the first episode and something about missiles

shitty ending

false, we got to see more Chico

Attached: 1637855417965.png (750x1119, 1.34M)

its okay

very 6/10 weighted heavily towards the middle

Why wasn't Akira embarrassed about being nude in front of Saki?

Started off decent then turned pointless.

Attached: Bigger.jpg (1280x720, 86.99K)

One of the most boring animes i've ever watched, i'll never forgive Any Forums for baiting me into watch this garbage

is this an anime adaptation of East of Eaden? where's the psycho mother and her whorehouse

>what if, like, Siri could do anything you asked?