Storytime: This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day

Gentlemen, it's time to come around and read this classic.

Page 1

Attached: 1634621289761.jpg (962x2048, 711.19K)

END

Attached: 1621800642932.jpg (962x1928, 296.8K)

thanks for the storytime op

Incredibly tragic. Thanks OP.

How did gorilla know? This manga raises more questions than it answers.

KINO

Posting in a legendary thread

Yoink, here's your secret alternative ending.

Attached: 1635847660039.png (720x898, 282.57K)

RIP

Damn...

He deserved better...

Still amazed that this breakthrough hit and underground indie classic got an extended universe with a directors cut edution

Damn this shit was hard to read thanks OP

jesus, that was brutal... i think i need to go for a walk...

oh no.....gori-sama......

I understand people have trouble coping emotionally with gorilla die, but mature audience members need to accept it is the only narratively satisfying conclusion. What else is the point of gorilla's dire warning if not to anticipate his inevitable dead? If the alternative ending helps you grapple with the material, I can't complain, but the author caving and making an unbelievable happy end was frankly a blemish on an otherwise untarnished masterpiece.

Explain it

How culturally familiar are you with the New Testament and the Christian mystery tradition that emerged from it?

Remember the message that Gori-Sama taught us! You don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. All you need, is something small, like someone to take care of. Live your lives to the fullest, you beautiful bastards.

HARAMBE NOOOO

Crocodile-kun dying in 100 days was better
That endig was so sudden it broke my heart

Crocodile-kun dies in 100 days has a completely predictable ending if you're paying close attention. But let me guess, you speed-read it after it already garnered all its undeserved hype?

tits out for Harambe

God bless Ishida, I'm glad he's finally free to write his bizarre wacky shit with no pressure and stress. May Choujin X be unfiltered kino.

I'm crying. Where's the fan shop so that I can buy gorilla-kun merchandise out of grief?

>the ending was obvious
>hurr durr speedreader
Even though there were signs of how he will die, and the counter inevitably going, i just meant about how despite that the ending did not get any significant dialogue or clear shot of the death, instead going for a sudden, offscreen death out of nowhere. A different and appreciated kind of drama, instead of dragging it too long
>undeserved hype
Never said it was a masterpiece or anything user, just a little more than this one.

Bro, he is dead, no gori would let go of their banana