One Piece 1044 spoilers (legit)

korean spoiler provider (106) is back

착한 공백의 역사 인정합니다 is all he has to say about it right now

Attached: image_2022-03-21_175214.png (1093x653, 188.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=960598&page=1
junjiitomanga.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hanging_Balloons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and the link
gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=onepieceblood&no=960598&page=1

Void century flashback?

I acknowledge the history of the good vacuum

>착한 공백의 역사 인정합니다
>Nami French kisses Sanji

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

>I acknowledge the history of the good vacuum

>I know the story of the void century
PLOT CHADS WE WON

i dont speak moonrunes, put it in american already

junjiitomanga.fandom.com/wiki/The_Hanging_Balloons
here's the manga referenced. something about balloons with faces that cause mass suicides.

There's a billion 106.101 posts in that forum none of which are leakers or spoilers, you dumb faggot.

>착한 공백의 역사 인정합니다
>Nami NTR
BASED

Can't you faggots at least wait until the other 2 threads hit bump limit before making another one?

Attached: 2cd496a81224a714c78ac77858054341.png (343x310, 97.31K)

disinfo cope

you forgot the only actual spoiler pic retard

Attached: 1647882736341.png (622x350, 207.11K)

Luffy anally gapes Yamato in a beautiful two page spread according to Redon

@235590582
filtered

>still spamming the retarded shop pic as if it's real.
People are dumb. But you'll certainly bait some dumb faggots who are stupid enough to believe Luffy will have droopy turds dangling in front of his face.

>luffy got slimy hair for his new transformation
lame desu

OFFICIAL FROM REDON
>Kaidou is above the burning ruins looking menacing
>Next page we see Yamato arriving on momo
>they rally everyone
>we see everyone cheer and attack Kaidou in a double spread
>Kaidou does a dragon twister and shakes them away having taken no visible damage
>Suddenly he is punched by arriving luffy
>He uses a new technique called "Monkey Rubber Dome" and punches a hole into Kaido's chest
>suddenly a laugh from atop the Onishigama skull
>it's revealed that Kaido was no more than a mere string clone
>Doflamingo and Imu standing side by side

Attached: 1638194805479.jpg (500x325, 39.28K)

Then Dio pops out from behind them.

What are the odds that all the braindead leakers are hyped because of some dumb shonen trashy moment like Luffy one shotting Kaido or some shit like that

>not having read Junji Ito
>not realizing it's Baloon Terminal

franky-san....
chopper-san.....

I dont agree with what you're doing..... but this is unforgivable..... im going all out, just this once........

Luffy-san....

please forgive me for what im about to do....
Laboon..... It looks like I wont be able to fulfill my promise to you...... im sorry....... this next move might be the death of me......

BUT IM ALREADY DEAD

yohoho.......
SOUL
EMPEROR!!!!!!!

Attached: 1624615776284.png (819x1024, 1.78M)

>break next week

OH FUCK

Attached: vlVWn7sVpBD.png (323x343, 282.75K)

Nah, I think more that it will be a hint of what happened in the void century, why exactly the fruit is so special, and Luffy becoming an enemy they have to fight because his awakening actually made him go berserk. We will find out the same thing happened to Rocks and is why everyone joined up to beat the shit out of him.

Redon (PKForum):
-Seeing the one that is getting mixed up in forums and social networks, and after the large number of private messages that have been reaching me in the last few hours with questions of all kinds, I am going to make a few small clarifications about the next chapter to try to calm things down.
- The most important thing: yes, this week there will be Spoilers (as always when there is a chapter). And yes, I will also post my full summary. The images of the Thursday magazine I don't know anymore (because I'm not the one who makes them or publishes them) but I suppose they will also come out.
- As I always say, Spoilers will come out when they have to come out. You already know the approximate times at which they leave every week, so be guided by them.
- The first person who said that this week you try not to read the Spoilers (and avoid social networks) and that you wait for the images, was me. I said it on the Worst Gen forums this morning. I guess other leakers and scanllations have read it and thought it was an interesting idea, that's why they're also asking for the same thing.
- I have said it as a simple RECOMMENDATION, you can do what you want. Personally I think it's the best way to enjoy 100% of the next chapter, watching the images (even if it's in Japanese) and then reading the Spoilers or the full summary. But like I say, you can do whatever you want. I am also going to put this RECOMMENDATION in the 1st post of the Spoilers topic of chapter 1044, in case someone does not read it here or in other places. And also this week, all the information that comes out, I will put it inside the Spoilers button (as one more deterrent barrier). I won't even put the chapter name in the topic title until the images come out.
One thing is that a chapter seems wonderful to me and shit to you (or vice versa) and another thing is what we are talking about.
-When all the people who have access to certain information agree, I think it's for a reason.