Bring your crush to a love hotel

>bring your crush to a love hotel
>walk around in a skimpy underwear
>look for condoms under some "innocent" guise
>rubs pussy all over his dick
>DOESN'T let him cream inside her
>ahahaha gojo-kun i WUUUV you and i'll do everything that turns you on but..e-eto...remember that i'm a shy pure dense girl too...

So is Marin basically one of those girls who feign interest in male hobbies so she has an excuse to dress up like a whore for cosplay? Even then, why does Gojo do ALL the work for her? It's one thing to make him do what he's skilled at but even getting small props for the photoshoots? And is she so fucking dumb that she doesn't realize the sexual implications of a man and woman dressed half naked hanging out in a love hotel? If you're going to have a whore character just go the whole way.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - 11 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][8DD45724].png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

whats with all the coomer posting? it's yotsuba's birthday

it's not hentai that's why

This is your brain on speedwatching.

Why are you talking like a fucking retard?

There doesn't have to be on-screen sex for implications.

bump

The series is just an excuse for more cosplay, it will end once they kiss or fuck. If you want a soap opera look elsewhere.

What other kind of women is there?

Gojo knows if he fucks with a condom then he is still a virgin

is this actually a good show? the first few episodes seemed like shallow wish fulfillment to me

I dunno, they seem to be focusing on the mental illness of cosplay and cosplay enthusiasts and doing a good job. These characters are emotionally stunted, narcissistic, and nearly asexual because of it traversing into thinking about the emotional well being of others. People are not dolls, fictional characters are not suitable identities for vapid personalities are the lessons that will be learned. Sure, Marin is the kind of girl who has a haunted vagina by 21, but just maybe she will learn and grow by falling in love with someone appropriate for her instead of what the international editors of magazines and websites trying to manipulate through cultural control. It is the most in-depth scathing analysis of modern society and the enemies which attack it from within with an invitation. Also, the younger sister has a yuge rack.

>shallow wish fulfillment
That's exactly all it is.

all these romcoms are wish fulfillment though
Gojou and Marin's relationship is pretty wholesome and fun to watch
i didn't like the first ep but after i got to the second the show really grew on me

Attached: 1647706028119.jpg (1920x1080, 150.27K)

>all these romcoms are wish fulfillment though
obviously, but this just felt so much more unrealistic than usual

>wholesome
There's nothing wholesome about pretending to be dense over the opposite sex while enjoying eroge and lewd anime girls

> is Marin basically one of those girls who feign interest in male hobbies so she has an excuse to dress up like a whore for cosplay?
If you didn't realize this with ep.1 then you're unironically ngmi

A few chapters later in the manga the whole class yells at gojou for making Marin go buy this for a cosplay herself as they she's too retarded and gets things wrong all the time.
It was for an important school competition and they made Gojou run after her so she doesn't fuck up.

that's subjective
she's a fujoshi, i don't understand why that's so weird to you that she likes eroge and shit
she isn't pretending

actually fujoshi doesn't suit her, she's just an otaku

it's that but it gets worse by nothing happening after this point in the story

>she's a fujoshi
Figures the redditfags enjoying this show use words they don't even know the meaning of. Just 2 more weeks until you faggots fuck off.

cringe post