ITT: Comically bad manga art

ITT: Comically bad manga art

Attached: inoki smol.png (848x1200, 534.83K)

Uhm sweaty how dare you call anything produced in Japan bad? You are just a filthy gaijin too stupid to understand the artist's (as only Japanese people can be true artists) true vision

Attached: Pickles.png (626x686, 400.3K)

I don't know what you think you're doing on a board that has no problem throwing the word QUALITY around. Stop pretending to be retarded, you are retarded.

I don’t get it. Is it like a perspective thing and he’s not actually a dwarf?

it's fucked up perspective, that guy is meant to be a parody of the wrestler Antonio Inoki

Attached: strongest gamer.jpg (438x960, 78.23K)

Attached: Sexual Dimorphism.jpg (721x1024, 318.01K)

someone post the thing

what's wrong here?

Attached: dead.png (795x703, 756.91K)

the girl and the old guy look like they belong to two completely distinct artstyles I suppose

>when the anime has fried your brain

well a lot of artists do that on purpose to distinguish the 'cartoony' characters to the ones who look more realistic who are supposed to be 'grimier' for contrast. Plus, it's easier to tell who's the main character that way.

and sometimes the characters look so different because some of them are drawn by assistants

it's not a deal breaker, just a style thing.

and sometimes it's obvious that the artist is a coombrain because only the girl character has the generic moeblob anime style and the male character has a much more realistic and unappealing style

NONE OF YOU FUCKING GET IT

Attached: AnH_New_Manga.jpg (1276x1424, 252.24K)

>the artist is a coombrain
I only hate that when they make all the females cows or gyarus, need me some variety

God I love Honou's cope

Attached: AnHIt'spartofhteappeal.jpg (1280x1440, 150.56K)

shit art can be part of the appeal

Attached: ginji.png (1031x911, 525.13K)

It's supposed to be.

Is that Vegeta?

I don't know the context, so as far as I know the design dissonance is intentional and being played for laughs.

The strongest gamer vs the weakest assistant manager.

Nobuyuki Fukumoto knows how to panel well and structure the dialogue/conflict to make it work.