It's an absolute sin that zoomers don't understand how influential Haruhi Suzumiya is on the anime industry

It's an absolute sin that zoomers don't understand how influential Haruhi Suzumiya is on the anime industry.
Kyoto Animation really fucked up by never making a season 3.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (221x228, 8.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-were-watching-zoomer-gen-z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oomers
Kill yourself cancerous sub human

Probably because the second season can be as considered as a form of clip show.

People would remember it better if it was actually good.

>is
Was*
Haruhi is no longer popular, despite the total dominance when it aired

>-oomer
Nice LARP

Mac and me was absolute garbage but it was remembered

>Mac and me
Who?

>influential
What did it inspire?

>zoomers
Nobody used this until the wojaktards spammed their "30 year old boomer" garbage a couple of years ago. It just makes it obvious how much of a normalfag tourist you are.

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-were-watching-zoomer-gen-z
I'm sorry grandpa, but that's how language works.

Jajajaja XD
I take some small comfort in knowing you barely literate shounenspics with type two diabetes are not long for this world.

'98 here, Haruhi is in my top 3 anime and I watch at least season 1 in broadcast order once a year + disappearance in december

?

It's the most common way to refer to gen z now, stay butthurt about jakkers literally molding the english language faggot.

Give specific examples of its influence. I'm a millennial and watched it last year and thought it was pretty terrible. I don't think my opinion would change even if it did turn out to be influential.

Endless Eight killed Its popularity

>Endless Eight filtered plebs
ftfy

Based schizo

The only anons who post about it anymore are zoomers

It's still a gem and a joy to rewatch. I love it.

filtered billions

Attached: yuki_masks - Copy.jpg (520x520, 52.14K)

shut up zoom zoom

obligatory Yuki is sexy post.

Attached: yande.re 132531 sample bottomless dakimakura dress_shirt nagato_yuki no_bra open_shirt photoshop suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu.jpg (536x1500, 111.46K)

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and its sequals have been a disaster for the anime industry.