Just finished Prison School

Just finished Prison School.
It needed an extra volume or two to conclude things properly (especially with Mari), but the ending wasn’t as bad as Any Forumsnons made it sound. I was surprised the author had the balls to give Kiyoshi his just desserts.

Why do people act like this ending killed their mom again?

Attached: 1620926427520.jpg (1080x473, 78.86K)

>Why do people act like this ending killed their mom again?
because they are retarded shipperfags who were hoping for le happy ending with Chiyo

Because it killed most of their ships, and shipperfags care more about ships then their own mother. Some are even STILL in denial.

Because most Any Forumsnons are used to generic confession and romance endings in these types of stories. People would probably expect the actual PS ending to have been the "final hurdle" for Kiyoshi and Chiyo to go over before she accepted his confession and Hana was "defeated", even if it made no sense with the character arc or story.

But it's ok, astute readers would have noticed we already were given a proper ending way back in a 2 page teaser, pic related 1/2

Attached: prison school true epilogue 1.png (863x1225, 381.81K)

>happy ending with Chiyo
No one cared about Chiyo, Hana deserved a happy ending

True ending 2/2

Just imagine that a few years after their highschool life ended, Hana and Kiyoshi randomly reconnect. Without the baggage of their past or that school to hold them, they actually properly bond

It's from the chapter where Hana pisses on Kiyoshi in a 69 position under a futon, during Kiyoshi's mini fever dream

Attached: prison school true epilogue 2.png (863x1225, 402.6K)

by any chance, are you the user who asked for people's opinion regarding the manga and if it's a worthy read?

I remember talking to him about it
just curios :))
In any case, glad you enjoyed it m8

Like I said: Denial.

I just hope Akira-sensei can live up to Prison School's legacy and give us another soulful cast and top tier waifu like Hana with his new work, Futari Switch

Attached: e07125c4-c1cd-4664-bf02-b4dda937f8ed.jpg (300x250, 19.37K)

Raw Hero definitely had soul

Attached: RaW Hero - (v02) - p148 [dig] [Yen Press] [Shizu].jpg (900x1291, 698.77K)

>Why do people act like this ending killed their mom again?
You have to view it from someone who read it per update. Previous arc was the Cavalry Arc which lasted fucking forever. Then Mari leaves because reasons. Then you have that gut punch of an ending. Iirc, I don't remember if the other boys' stories were even properly finished up. I'm fine with the ending, but it really was out of the blue somewhat. I wonder if it was revealed that Kiyoshi kept wearing Hana's panties long beforehand would've dampened the blow, but eh

It's not even the ending that killed it for me, it's terrible dragged out arc that lead up to it, followed by a disappointing ending. If the ending had been better, maybe I could have gotten over how shit the arc before it was, if the arc before it was better, I'm sure I would have shrugged off the ending. But that's not what happened, instead we got this.

>You have to view it from someone who read it per update

That's always something to keep in mind no matter what manga you are reading. It always seems like readers expect some kind of "grand finale", something "epic" in scale and beyond the normal scope of the story in order to pay off their patience for waiting weeks/months per update.

Mari wears thongs!

Proof?

I STILL can’t believe it went over my head and I didn’t notice it

Attached: 81B1E72C-C434-420A-B015-4F5989013EF0.jpg (746x743, 382.8K)

Fuck the femcels in this manga (basically all the female characters, especially the ones in the student council). I wanted the boys to get a happy ending and the femcels to get fucked over.

did you read the fucking manga dipshit?

What killed the mango was the awful pace from the sports festival onwards.
Shitty ending leaving a fucking lot of unresolved plots didn't help.

WHERE IS MY WET TSHIRT CONTEST YOU HACK

LALALA I'M ONLY ON CHAPTER 206 AND I WAS GONNA MAKE A THREAD WHEN I FINISHED WTF NOT LISTENING LALA

Attached: FUCK SHIT.gif (396x498, 1.48M)

Hana dies

what unresolved plots other than Mari?