Re:Zero

Seems Madelyn is confirmed to actually be in Volume 29 and isn't just random cover bait
Rem was bathing Priscilla too

Attached: FM5j7XWVcAQGe_O.jpg (2216x3108, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LoremIpsumVerb/status/1505986480191287296?s=20&t=4-OTbdhF0NY0yOe2b7XXvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there an illustration of the bath?

I doubt Otsuka would miss a chance to draw that
The images haven't leaked however so we don't know for certain

>Rem was bathing Priscilla too
Didn't that happen in the last ss?

Why didn't you just post this in the other thread?

On the interlude?

Didn't see it, and I would have preferred not to see it at all now that I have

She looks like an FGO character.

Re:Suck is garbage.
>All the main characters are basic archetypes who have no deep or personality.
>MC is an annoying self-insert who has several girls lusting for him for no good reason, aside from being the author's mouthpiece.
>The world is your typical isekai semi medieval fantasy world. Zero creativity.
>Everything can be undone, nothing really matters and dialogues are brutally repetitive. The series feels like a big nothing.

Attached: 66-668810_girl-anime-girlanime-animegirl-happy-girlhappy-happy-anime.png (860x876, 442.46K)

She's a dragon demi-human, she probably can turn into a flying dragon.

Rem bathing Priscilla is in the LN? Based

Attached: mentally ill.png (2084x2432, 416.39K)

It was in the latest Rem sidestory.

Ice Twitter >"Tremble in fear, try and flee. You all have nowhere to run. --I, the Dragon, have come."
>The new interlude found in Volume 29, "Covering the Blue Sky" is new content AND WILL HAVE MADELINE ESCHART IN IT.
>I believe it will take place in Priscilla and Rem's location.

twitter.com/LoremIpsumVerb/status/1505986480191287296?s=20&t=4-OTbdhF0NY0yOe2b7XXvw

>Madelyn
who?

I could make sense. Priscilla arrived to Guaral on a flying dragon, but supposedly she got it from Serena Dracoy, didn't she?

Another great hiatus thread

So is user saying that moment was moved over to LN vol 29, or is he just talking about the sidestory?

There's an extra chapter in the LN compared to the WN with additional content.
If Tappei doesn't update the WN within 48 hours, the WN might be deleted.

Thank fuck, I can finally be free from this series for 20 years at least.

My guess is that it's the latter, or it's brought back in the interlude, after all the volume hasn't come out yet and I don't think there's a preview of anything other than some images.

Not really, the interlude could still remain as LN only material and just be referenced in the WN.

Our suffering has come to an end

Would be a funny way to go

If it's being deleted, Tappei is doing it on purpose and he wants to shit to LN-only