Precure

DP is still on hiatus but it will definitely come back next month!

Attached: 1441910350390.jpg (1200x1200, 662.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/cyasq5.webm
files.catbox.moe/sldb85.webm
files.catbox.moe/9tbh0i.webm
files.catbox.moe/62ko6a.webm
files.catbox.moe/tre8pu.webm
files.catbox.moe/9nd13r.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

files.catbox.moe/cyasq5.webm
files.catbox.moe/sldb85.webm
files.catbox.moe/9tbh0i.webm
files.catbox.moe/62ko6a.webm
files.catbox.moe/tre8pu.webm
files.catbox.moe/9nd13r.webm

Attached: 1647883259502.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Attached: FOEB09yVcAcxGaF.jpg (1200x820, 224.79K)

post Laura

no

can't believe DP was so bad it killed Precure forever

If a show's premiere threads have more discussion about the previous show than the show itself you can tell it's going to be a dud

There's always plenty of discussion about previous season because Precure never stops and looking back at the previous season as a whole has more food for thought than the "Pink meets fairy, gets toy and transforms" structure of every first episode.

I said premiere threads, not singular premiere thread. All DP pre-hiatus threads were still mostly shitposting about TR than DP, simply because DP is boring

It's over isn't?

Could be. We know nothing.

Ran...

TR was a mistake.

I finally watched the tr movie, I think it was meh, didnt like how they treated erika, like she did nothing wrong regarding her interaction with laura and yet she had to apologize just because japanese autism, the animation wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be and the boss drying was something I didnt expect, overall I wouldnt say youre missing something if you dont watch it, still nice that I got to see the heartcatch girls

>muh thread speed
fuck off

Not really precure related but where can I watch balala subbed? Someone said it was good and the promo looked pretty cool

Attached: 1641580892132.webm (960x540, 453.36K)

>new season of precure cancelled after 3 episodes

should've just renewed TR for another season

they recently announced the BD/DVD release dates so it's definitely coming back soon

Why does Gentle have more personality in the kig show than in the show?

Fuck TOMMY

try nyaa

Attached: Magnificent Laura.jpg (1056x1782, 958.38K)

I thought it was fitting and realistic for two girls of their personality type, they both have a big ego and like to aim high, earlier in the snowball fight Erika targeted Laura first and they got competitive from there.
They simply started with the wrong foot which generated some light tension, as a fashion designer it's important to take the opinion of a client on mind, I remember reading plenty of interviews with freelance character designers of games and they talk about how it's important to implement their tastes but taking the tastes of the client in consideration too, I see Erika apologizing first just an acknowledgement that she's more experienced than Laura (at least in this point in time, Laura obviously receives a level up in the last TR episode), I enjoyed seeing they treat at least one of the Cures as a real character forming a relationship instead of the standard crossover fare of showing up to kick ass, kinda reminded me of the DX1-3 era.
Also, it made me imagine how fun it would be to get a duo season with characters like Laura and Erika, with no calm characters to tone down the mood the raw insanity would be something to behold, probably too much for soccer moms though.

Attached: [Serenae] Eiga Tropical-Rouge! Precure - Yuki no Princess to Kiseki no Yubiwa! (Movie) (BD 1080p x264 AAC).webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Shut up bot.

I can't believe Laura pump and dump TR. I thought she loved TR.