I miss hunterchad posting so much Any Forums...

I miss hunterchad posting so much Any Forums. I came here in 2018 and this stuff was everywhere and it was the funniest shit ever and it made me laugh like no tomorrow.
I am not even a big hunter fan but the effort anons made in their posts was awesome, lots of wity posts and pastas and hilarious images. I know people think the shonen wars are obnoxious but to me it was all in good fun and I liked every moment of it

Now the board has gone stales, no memes or running gags, just people keeping to their containment generals, and shitposting about KnY sale numbers.

Attached: fac16014340f2929d38ecefab0e8a821.jpg (2195x1242, 106.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hunterposting has gone to a hiatus

They've switched to Chainsoyman now. You can tell by the way they type, they're the same exact faggots.

>he liked the board because of shitposting

Glad even 2018 newfags get to experience the suffering that everyone that came here earlier have been dealing with for over a decade.

this but unironically. hunterfags were unparalleld in their shitposting methods and effort they put therein

I doubt it, CSM doesn't have the depth of HxH that would lend itself to such memes.

>I came here in 2018
The type of tired sleep can't fix. Your right though high effort hunter posting was fun

Fujimotofags are just trying to ride on the coattail of hunterxhunter, you can tell it's just low effort. What helps hunterxhunter is that it's actually a great series.

Does somebody have that imgur link to the countless edits and memes?

when will you learn?

Attached: 218381237.png (338x782, 351.65K)

HUNTERBROS??!???! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Attached: 1644865167870.jpg (1280x720, 82.67K)

This is exactly the the type of weak effort I am talking about. I am not a fan of either series but hunterchads would do way better, those gentlemen had class.

based

kill yourself newfag cancer

Hunter””””chads””””…this can’t be happening…

>wity
user NOOOO
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART ONES

Like those

Attached: F0AAC062-A52C-4156-AE88-A9E29D50CF2E.png (2040x1179, 1.86M)

I don't claim to be a hunterchad, I am just an admirer.

Blame the Any Forums sings
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

You don't belong here nigger, HxH posting was the literal definition of a couple of shitposters forcing their meme, I'm glad it's dead but the damage is done (retard like you finding it hilarious and staying for 4 years), kill yourself and don't come back.

Hunterfags would post a hilarious wall of text full of creative baits that everyone would instantly save as a pasta, while as a CSMfag, you just post a mediocre picture and call it a day. That's what we mean by CSMfags being low-effort, cheap imitations of Hunterfags. You don't have a tenth of their shitposting talent.

Hunterposting is objectively superior to your oldfag memes. Just spam Desu, fish everyday till you like it, this is not even in the same league. You are just jaded and can't enjoy things anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Nigga, this isn't bait, this picture is supposed to finally bring huntertards back to reality

What an abysmal post

As expected of homo x hiatus fags

You seem like a guy who would enjoy Any Forums, they love their baneposting to the point it's been 10 years and still strong and look, they even have this new meme called sneedposting, haha it's hilarious my man, you should go there.

piss off newfag

>Now the board has gone stales, no memes or running gags, just people keeping to their containment generals
And here I thought OP was just a run-of-the-mill faggot. No, you're a Any Forums-tier faggot, obsessed with "board culture", ie shitposting, instead of anime and manga, what the board is actually for.

Attached: 1523312320432.png (450x443, 101.67K)

This unnironically killed the few hunter"chads" that still were roaming back then.

>that everyone would instantly save as a pasta
There were 2 dedicated shitposters and that was it, go find a new board which lives for shitposting, maybe /trash/, /bant/, Any Forums, /sp/, Any Forums or Any Forums, but Any Forums isn't one of them.

Well, One Piece fanboys have other things to worry about right now than pretending to be HxH fanboys.

The sad part indeed is that he mistook board culture for shitposting.

>instead of anime and manga, what the board is actually for
The board is mainly for funposting related to anime and manga, you won't find quality discussion here but ironically enough some HunterxHunter threads had quality discussion of the series.
I just assume you are mad because you don't like HunterxHunter or Shounene in general, but I will elablrate, I don't want the entire board to be funposting but some of it should be, it's a delicate balance.