What was his problem really?

What was his problem really?

Attached: makishima.jpg (1280x720, 61.5K)

Society

Being right about everything

Attached: ayy.jpg (1000x1000, 88.8K)

Fujobait

SO I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND STEP OUTSIDE
AND I SAY

Glow niggers IRL.

He was neglected by the Sybil System, which couldn't see him, and he grew sociopathic because of this neglect. Remember that almost everything in their country is managed by the Sybil System, so he probably grew as a tremendous outcast.

Too much time on /lit/

That was the other guy in the second season. Makishima was able to be seen by the Sybil System, but it always judged him as being "pure white" despite his psychology, so he grew up extremely privileged.

>second season
What a ride that was.

Attached: psycho pass mika.png (1020x912, 414.72K)

You're right but it's still kind of the same as Sybill appeared to not acknowledge what he was and did. He probably did worse and worse things little by little in order to be seen by Sybill as who he really was and not the same pure white and felt betrayed everytime until he decided he'll destroy the system.

he wasn't right about everything
he had an extremely cruel and unnecesary approach to things

The absence of Urobuchi can really be felt in S2 and S3.

Covid-Pass

Cruel yes, but it was absolutely necessary.

Yeah, it gets better.

>What was his problem really?
he needed a bro but he was too autistic to get it until he was moments from getting shot

it's funny how much he stands out despite being a typical white-haired 3deep5u /lit/ antagonist we see several times a year
I kneel, Urobuchi

Attached: 1619352653617.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Attached: cause i feel.gif (500x257, 605.83K)

He started putting a value on people's lives. That only fueled his antisocial and misanthropic tendencies. He had a lot of personal issues he projected into the Sybil System and society at large.

I hated everything besides this guy and Kogame's dynamic.

the only time people have any value is when they act upon their own will