Watch anime

>watch anime
>that was fun I should pick up the manga where the anime left off
>"hey guys I just watched XYZ what chapter should I start reading from?"
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO READ FROM CHAPTER 1 OR YOU WILL MISS THE IMPORTANT DETAIL LIKE THE CHAPTER WHERE THE MC MADE A JOKE THAT WILL BE RELEVANT 200 CHAPTERS FROM NOW
why are you like this?

Attached: 1625577704629.jpg (318x389, 27.56K)

Manga simps are something else

Anime-onlies are insufferable. We need a board for manga.

The duality of man(child)

Attached: 65f3bf6d586be2da8d52ccb7ae20e21b_c12d51862748c80110db5cb872974fc4.jpg (392x280, 19.14K)

what's wrong with re-reading it from the start you anime only retard? especially if you liked it. 99% chances the adaptation missed a lot of flavour/details anyway due to time and money constraints, if you dont like it just wait for a season 2 or whatever

Someone convinced me to read the Golden Age era of Berserk after watching the original manga and I was so fucking bored I ended up dropping it after that first major post-eclipse arc. I was just burnt out at that point, retreading the same shit for just the tiniest morsels of new content.
I also have trouble making sense of the action scenes in my head but that's a separate issue

Attached: Shes+already+married+you+sonuva++_1e078bb7ddcebda668ead7707794fd9a.jpg (250x321, 25.8K)

That's because Berserk is a dogshit manga. You get what you deserve.

It's not uncommon for anime to straight up fuck up how the events and characters in it are depicted to the point you'll be completely lost if you just start at the first chapter the anime didn't touch. Characters get cut and added, who lives and dies gets changed around, and someone who was an irredeemable asshole originally can be toned down in the adaptation or vice versa to the extent you'll be confused at why they get treated the way they do.

You really can't start reading Berserk at the place the anime leaves off because the anime cuts Puck and Skull Knight. For some things I imagine you could just start where the anime leaves off but in general anime adaptations do tend to cut or skip over things that are important, and you even mentioned this in your post, though you write it off as just a referenced joke when in reality it's often plot points. Where the anime leaves off too might not be obvious because they could have combined content from different chapters. This is what happened with the anime ending of Houseki no Kuni.

If you're going to watch anime adaptations that fuck with continuity then you're going to need to be prepared to make up for that by rereading things in the manga later. You sound like you just read manga out of spite. You might as well just not read it at all and wait with the other animefags for the new season that may or may not come.

This right here. Its not some kind of autism its just warning you that you will generally fuck yourself over. Very rarely is an adaptation a 1:1 deal. Shit will get moved or changed or removed and depending on how the rest of the story goes it can really ruin the whole thing.

If you're too retarded to skim until you get to the new part, you clearly need to read from the beginning. Or kill yourself.

If you don't care enough for the story to read through for important stuff the anime cut, then does it matter where you start?
Just pick a random page that looks cool, same thing.

name 10 good manga worth reading

>have trouble making sense of the action scenes in my head
Huh

Ask a stupid question et cetera.

He's right, kinetic things like action don't work well in a static art form like manga

Yes they do. At least for people whose brains haven't been fried by anime.

>NOOOOOOOOOO posting
Kill yourself, wojaktard.

who are you quoting

>NOOOOOOOOO posting
Based wojakchad.

What's so bad about just be happy with what the anime offered and continuing reading from that point? You're kind of a jerk.

>What's so bad about just be happy with what the anime offered and continuing reading from that point?
Because what the anime offered possibly (likely) didn't give you enough information to continue from that point due to plot points being skipped or anime rewrites. Animefags legitimately get mad at you for telling them the anime they watched was not an accurate representation of the source material though. And they play it off as being small jokes or whatever like OP.

i start from where the anime leaves off and then read from the beginning when the manga finishes its run