Logh

Wow, Any Forums weren't kidding when they said it was the greatest anime of all time. It's leagues ahead of everything else.

Attached: jB5zR0AF_400x400.png (400x400, 303.67K)

It sounds interesting, but I don't watch fujoshit.

Attached: 1642757380199.jpg (848x1250, 336.78K)

"Anything else" being the 10 battle shounen I've seen beforehand and maybe 2 overrated turds like Haruhi and Evangelion.

It's anime elitist garbage

>imagine being filtered by words.

I know right? Imagine watching a slideshow instead of reading the novels.

Woah... he said dogs eat dog foods..... he's calling low class people dogs........ deep...

>admitting you don't get it

That's a good firs step.

I was thinking more of Zeta, Roses of Versailles and Mind Game but whatever floats your boat. All anime feels like amateur kitsch next to logh.

Don't you mean Hellsing, Kenshin, and Your Name?

All those are kitsch next to logh too.

ENTER
THE MOTHERFUCKING IRONSHIELD
MULLER

Attached: Muller.jpg (540x409, 37.67K)

It really is, though I'm also a sci-fi and History nerd so it's right up my ally.
Anyone who doesn't at least enjoy watching history documentaries would probably be filtered by it though.

but i have read the novels

It's funny that there is one actually gay scene.

>mentioning zeta instead of the original
The mark of a pleb.

Zeta is the definitive Gundam entry though

Currently on episode 79. It’s refreshing watching a good show that portrays both sides fair. Unlike pic related.
However I don’t give a fuck about Julian and how great he is.

Attached: A53AEE6C-6A41-4C66-ACE8-A6AAA7C320E0.jpg (827x887, 95.29K)

Yeah, Julian is generally considered one of the least interesting characters due to being the most Gary Stue character in the show. His 1 "flaw" is that he relies too much on Yang and his teachings rather than thinking for himself, but it's ultimately the most non-flaw "flaw" of in the show.

The ones that come close to me are monster and haibane renmei

Muller is a spineless faggot, muh "ill strangle yang the fag" to literally sucking yangs cock the moment he sees him

how could Julian have been fixed? i think making him more a teenager couldve made him a bit more colorful albeit generic

his flaw is that he's shy with women, but eventually wins the heart of what's her name, the daughter of the womanizer

Attached: Ruenthal.jpg (659x497, 69.89K)

Well if we keep in mind the ultimate goal for Julian is hes supposed to be yangs successor then we need him to either go in a different direction then yang on how he handles the empire or how he handles his own people. I think having him go way more dictator then Yang might had been the most interesting route he could had gone but I dont know if the main themes of the show would had liked that. The other main idea is have him assassinate or order the assassination of Rheinhard. Though that was already Yangs plan so I dunno. Thinking about it a bit more maybe have Julian be worse then Yang at just about everything but have other younger charecters that Julian can actually rely on to get shit done. Yang does 95% of fleet shit himself sometimes dusty or merkatz helped a bit. Havine Julian be part of a more generation of better humans could had been a more intersting take but im not sure if logh could have handled another 5+ actual characters.

he would have been more interesting if he had failed to live up to yang and got his shit kicked as an example of how revolutionary successors rarely manage to equal the founder and as a warning that the same might happen to whoever followed reinhard

>Currently on episode 79. It’s refreshing watching a good show that portrays both sides fair.
Check out Zipang. Japanese warship gets transported to WW2 during Midway. I don't think I've seen a more nuanced or even-handed approach to politics than that show.

Attached: ep7_interior.jpg (880x498, 40.94K)

I don't think he'll became a historically important figure precisely because of that mindset. Not that it matters for the show, but still.