Just saw the new ep Floch is a fucking God and hero willing to put his life on the line to protect his people

Just saw the new ep Floch is a fucking God and hero willing to put his life on the line to protect his people.

Press S to salute the one true king.

Attached: FOR5AlyWQAU0sUR.jpg (900x506, 68.92K)

Zeke was right.
Floch is a raging cringey faggot.

>Castrating yourself is cool
>Fighting to protect your people is cringe

Okay?

Attached: 1646216704737.jpg (1276x719, 279.87K)

He supported Bert’s murderer

floch is literally me

I'll press S to spit on that fascist. He deserved to die, can't wait until the anime/movie shows it.

Cringevengers are the baddies.

Has Gabi ever missed a shot?

80% of world gets rumbled, paradis gets bombed decades later by remnants, Floch was right

With falco

Good

Only sóboys like Zeke. Fuck, Zeke is the spitting image of a sõyjak.
PS. Mods are gay

lived a chud, died a chud. Sad!

Why is everyone in these threads such a schizo? Unironically every character thats been involved in the final conflict has been correct to a degree and everyone outside this website realizes that, but everyone here has turned it into some kind of political extremism choice.

the paradis avengers are retards and not correct but the other avengers are fine (gabi is a shit character for other reasons though)

S

Attached: EvcB54cWgAAVZ04.jpg (1029x1200, 199.66K)

Weak bait

Based, Floch was a faggot bootlicker for the wrong person and should've Trotsky'd Eren

Floch hates Eren in the same way he hates Erwin. He's someone who can think beyond 'genocide is bad'

>Floch was right
Yeah because Eren murdered 80% of the world dumb fuck.

are you new to snk threads?

I'm still conflicted on Jean. Mikasa, Armin,Connie and Hange are absolute retards though.