Is Espada number 0

>Is Espada number 0.
>Can grow bigger the angrier he is.
>Still lose.
What a dissapointment.

Attached: dd9d6j1-cd89daae-6b73-4889-a542-5838349e5221.png (991x696, 356.43K)

Espada 0
now just plain 0

That was a big disappointment, wasted potential, Kubo should have keep him as the 9, i understand that he gave himself the number 0 and that was the point but still it was a disposable story line

Espada are ranked by spirit energy and not accounting for special hax techniques or magical curses. Otherwise

fat fuck

Yammy didn't seem to have more spiritual energy than the others.

Nobody gave a shit about this guy and I'm glad Kubo spared us another fight involving this retard.

I think he made more overall energy, it was just diffused by his massive size. Like Ichigo’s first zanpakuto.

The whole 10-to-0 thing was a god-tier trolling moment, especially considering people were actually jokingly suggesting that would happen before it actually did. Still sucks it went absolutely nowhere, but it's a symptom of how utterly bloated and unfocused the Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town arc became at the end.

All the Espada's were jobbers when you think about it. Only villain in Bleach that ever lived up to the hype was fucking Aizen.

what are you talking about, when it FINALLY came down for him and Ichigo to fight, he beat him without even trying, almost stoically, after a couple power-up forms even.

>The whole 10-to-0 thing was a god-tier trolling moment,
THIS people are too stupid to understand.

>Angry all the time
>Can't come up with a strategy to beat two captains weaker than him

Not only that but he got
1) offed off screen
2) only used to give more fanservice to Byakuya and Kenpachi's fans

It's not about Yammy losing - he was going to lose anyway. Did you really think he was going to stomp everyone and walk off scot free when he's under Aizen? Yammy losing isn't a big deal, I don't get why triggers people so much.

Now if the argument is that he was supposed to be the strongest espada yet didn't do shit, then fair enough. But then you have to remember who his opponent was. He fought Kenpachi who was already introduced as the strongest captain. The guy that was holding back the whole series, who nerfed himself with a special eyepatch and didn't use any technique at all. Once he did start using technique he beat the 5th espada in one strike. Ichigo only 'beat' him because of a sudden powerup which didn't allow Kenpachi to adjust his strength quick enough.

If the argument is that it was a stupid twist then I agree. Should have just given the win to Chad, Renji, etc

Hougyoku version looks great btw. Way better than his other forms

Attached: Gacha-5s-Yammy-CFYOW-Heart.png (1110x510, 1022.51K)

the great thing about that bleach mobile game are the what-if forms of various characters

Are there other cool ones?

Spirit Society Lisa is top

Was still more effective than most of the villains you like

>villain loses in a shonen
No shit retard