Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Attached: 1613099482733.png (1062x996, 765.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqwYvJXIDUM
youtube.com/watch?v=-23OFXzy3lI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

He is the apex.

Attached: Seto Kaiba, the apex of autism.png (1314x412, 84.69K)

No, just really driven.

didn't he also send a rocket with duel monster cards into space in GX?

He could be curing cancer but he wants to use his genuis iq to play cards really good

Yes
youtu.be/RqwYvJXIDUM

As an autist I find this comparison insulting, I'm no where near that bad.

Attached: dark magician girl uno.png (1079x802, 399K)

i like that the kept his maniacal laugh in his press release

How would aliens react to card games dominating society

Nah, he just lives in a weird card game driven world and is investing into something that makes it go around.
Also his wife became a card dragon.

No he is the definition of a Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=-23OFXzy3lI

They would use an alien deck of course and try to dominate the world with it, sounds perfect for a Yu-Gi-Oh GX episode to be honest

Yeah probably. Probably an army of them using the alien deck but only the queen or whatever has all the boss monsters

Isn't Kaiba himself heavily responsible for making the world so card game driven?

>I don't like bullies
You know thinking about it he almost never starts shit. He is just determined to finish it

Very much so yes. It was kinda in line until battle city which was when kaiba started pumping it hard

Those two aren't mutually exclusive.

Pretty sure the YuGiOh world was always messed up given how Kiaba took over his company playing some game. I think it was chess?

Attached: dark magician poker.png (1079x802, 409.52K)

Attached: CPQCO1TWEAA1aQE.jpg (482x810, 86.78K)

That's how he got adopted. His father was a chess wizard and was visiting an orphanage when seto challenged him saying if he won they adopted him. He took over the company by buying a large amount of the shares and conspiring with the board of directors to out his father

I thought the chess game was where Kaiba convinced the CEO guy to adopt him and his brother, which isn't that unusual considering that a kid who could beat him at chess would reasonably be a prodigy in general.

better yet, the alien dueling is the boss monster and he summons the other aliens to the field like in that episode with the Scorpions

>funded technology that allows mankind to become immortal digital existences just so everyone could have an excuse to play card games forever
He's ungodly based

Attached: 1595253785452.png (610x602, 443.62K)