Man, this was a wake up call

Man, this was a wake up call

Attached: thumb-1920-232645.jpg (1920x1308, 554.66K)

You're still here so it clearly didn't work.

not even the author managed to stay away from neetdom right?

not really. (You) are never going to make it. Sato never had any problems in the first place. He literally tries to get a job in the first episode and he only failed because he saw Misaki and he didn't want her to know that he was a NEET. And the anime's solution to being a hikikomori makes no sense either. Hikikomori aren't going to get out and find a job just because they're hungry, they're weak and depressed so most of them would prefer starving to death instead, thinking it's a fitting end for them.
Also Sato was only 22 and he was a normal high school student who had friends and he wasn't even a virgin. Considering that most people here are wizards who never had any friends, it's already too late for most of us.

no that was a meme, he went back to writing right after that blurb and then started a rock band and even wrote more NHK.

>he wasn’t even a virgin
How and when did he?

I can't wake up.

it's mentioned more than once in the show that he had sex with senpai in school how did you miss that

It implied they had sex. Apparently the novel is more clear on that.

Fuck off man. Don't ruin my hopes and dreams.

>Considering that most people here are wizards who never had any friends
Most people here are 14-17, judging by the quality of posts or lack thereof.

He can't ruin your hopes and dreams. Only you can.
t. user who ruined his own hopes and dreams

Based. This is the truth. Embrace wizardhood, fellow losers.

I'm experiencing an odd feeling. I remember I used to understand what this was about when I was in university, but now that I've graduated, completed a brief stint as a NEET (slightly over a year) and eventually found a job I don't think I understand it anymore. What was he after?

happyness

How can a girl look so much like a boy, but obviously be a girl at the same time?

I remember he got a job in the end. I guess the takeaway is that having a respectable job is the first step to developing healthy relationship which in turn constitutes happiness? Satou doesn't have to hang out with freaks like anime guy, Misaki and his suicidal senpai. Anime guy did the same and got married to some plain jane on his farm. That's pretty depressing but I can't argue with that.

Attached: kukuru megane.jpg (1280x720, 327.88K)

You can still find happiness user, just don't have unreasonable expectations from life. Even though Sato was more "normal" than most NEETs, the ending clearly stated that getting a job and going outside doesn't get rid of all of the problems. That means you are going to experience even more problems and hardships, but you can still overcome them. You are probably never going to experience a healthy romantic relationship though, so seek happiness elsewhere.

>there are people even worse off than Sato therefore the portrayal is worthless as a hikki case study
NHK is a more authentic and accurate depiction of the social and psychological conditions catalyzing in these kinds of situation than like 99% of other media, so I don't think it matters that Sato was at one point or another a somewhat stable individual (though just how healthy and happy his adolescence was is highly questionable given that wasting time with senpai in the club was all he did in high school). If anything, it agrees with you that there are people out there even worse off (the class rep's brother) and that there is no real way out or "making it" with Sato not magically resolving all his issues by the end of the story and all the other characters that are technically functioning members of society, but are still completely despodent and hopeless. Still, the point is that no one gets a fucking suffering award for having no control over their lives. Shit's always going to be broken, but everyone owes it to themselves to do at least the bare fucking minimum.

Who are you quoting? Nobody claimed that. Do you realize you're arguing with yourself?

literally me (no joking) poo eyes tho

Attached: -animepaper.net-vector-standard-anime-welcome-to-nhk-vecto-satou-tatsuhiro-39608-moutonzare-preview-d0ae7e2c.jpg (802x1000, 110.82K)

>Sato never had any problems in the first place.
>Considering that most people here are wizards who never had any friends, it's already too late for most of us.
Claiming that there is nothing to take away from NHK even if you are an even bigger turboautist or that Sato's case was nothing is just asinine.