Kingdom

>"No one knows what Riboku is doing"

Attached: Riboku.jpg (568x742, 141.87K)

He is just jobbing.

Attached: 1635289007853.jpg (813x797, 425.45K)

You obviously do.

How is that comfortable in the least? Cold air since it looks like its dawn and the floor even covered is not smooth. Is Kanki that much of a sex fiend he has to bring women to the battlefield? Wouldn't he vulnerable during his fucking? Some rinky dink tent is the quarters for a general? Seriously?

Honestly this might be the one that took me out of the Kingdom and has me the most pissed off. Not the glaves turning into rubber, not Houken or the teleporting soldiers but this bullshit here.

We will soon enough

Attached: 1631808911248.gif (480x340, 911.54K)

Armies bringing whores along with them was a thing.

Everybody knows what Ousen is doing and yet no one can stop him.

Attached: 1647814851675.jpg (749x451, 100.32K)

kek

Kanki's carelessness and reckless behavior are his main character traits surely you must have a brain to realize this

I really do wonder what the Kantan army is considering they've already apparently killed millions of Zhao cockroaches and the end result will be an army of seething elites with ultra-high morale guided by Riboku and Shibashou and every single elite from Seika and I'm going to guess the untouched 100,000 Kantan Elite army and Riboku's own personal contigent. Like, they seem to be pulling exceptionally well-trained armies with storied pasts out of thin air every single battle and are literally always at full force despite a constant losing streak since the Coalition War.

Attached: 1638186641021.png (334x360, 137.15K)

Kantan's troops were the ones being led by Kochou that got cut down by Kanki, they are truly fucked and need Riboku to pull a miracle.

Attached: 0675-015.jpg (1085x1600, 412.24K)

Those are his Saki clan sister-wives.

That's one of the problems pulling your stories from "history".
Everyone you fight technically has a stories past, otherwise they probably wouldn't have been a general,yet they still have to job since we already know the ending.

the shiji is barely semi-historical, hara can just do whatever with the story as long as Qin unite china in the end

Sir please understand that Houken is already dead. We had to buff the Zhao otherwise the battles would be very unfair.

Can't believe shin is still a virgin holy shit

Shin is Shonen Kanki, Kanki is Seinen Shin. Shin won't have sex with his female subordinates because they're his friends on his way to being the King of the Pirates. Kanki fucks whoever he wants to, whores and/or Saki Clan hotties alike, because I'm sure he just enjoys fucking.

So that's why they're both frauds

Raws when?

in like two hours

soon™