Mushoku Tensei

So I was wondering, what’s the symbolism here?
Turns out it’s quite simple:
Wine is the Blood of the Christ.
Rudeus has become a sinner by engaging in premarital sex. Not only that but he's become a liar, nay, worse than that. He broke his oath before the lord of the land, the lord of the lamb, and the lord of man.
He tasted the fruit borne of the loins of man before it was ripe, when he had sworn to wait until the 15th summer.
Death came as commanded by the lord and so too did his great lesson.
His love, her hair. Gone.
Rudeus will be made to atone for his failure. The third wife has been sullied by the path of the dragon and the false god.
For three years Rudeus will never rise from dawn until dusk. He shall not roost. He shall not lay bare his glory, but shall instead brandish the dried vine without grapes for he shall produce no wine.
Repent Rudeus! Repent!

Attached: 1642421566030.webm (960x540, 2.68M)

YOU WRITE LOTS OF WORDS!
WORDS WORD WORDS!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!
YOU ANGER ME!

Attached: 1612718115276.webm (852x480, 2.76M)

Dumb animal

sex with atoferatofe!

Realistically, how was Rudeus supposed to get out of this mount position? vwjhm

Without his incantationless magic, he couldn't have escaped her grip, and would have been pummeled until he's unable to speak (and thus also unable to cast healing magic, which he can't do without incantations).

Yo, Laws. Nice to meet you. I'm Paul Greyrat, the new knight tasked with overseeing this village. I see that you're a half-elf. You're probably the son of that elf chick I banged, I bet. All the half-elves I know about so far were her descendants.
Your mom's crazy good at sex. Shame that her tits are kinda on the lower side, though.

Only a genius could come up with the idea that putting one's brain vs. the other's brawns means smashing your face into the fists of the opponents.

Poor dude at least he lived a good life.

EERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS

Attached: Sauros Boreas Greyrat.jpg (1280x720, 35.64K)

He needed Archangel Sylphy to deliver him from his sins.

Attached: 23.jpg (1600x1148, 528.83K)

oh wow, an angry redhead, where have I seen this before.

Wine is actually a sacrament of the bourgeoisie. Rudeus, by seizing the means of reproduction, has overcome the class struggle. As such, the wine of eroticism has been distributed among the proletariat (the floor); the chalice represents capital.

>incel: the webm

I'm really surprised that MT chose to make Eris and Rudeus' sex scene tasteful and romantic rather than a purely fanservice scene

>sex scene
LOVE, you say love scene.

Eris and Rudeus had really good chemistry during their adventures too bad a lot of scenes didn't make it in the anime.

Attached: 1640973501675.png (1713x120, 27.54K)

Remember to spay or neuter your dogs

The mutt is already barren.

the other two deserved to have more children, Sylphy would probably love them regardless, it was probably just Rudy's Japanese autism speaking.

Attached: 1647161585026.jpg (2048x1536, 384.95K)

Reminder that shit-flinging is originally a Migurd technique, developed by the first Shit God

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-180040~2.png (1080x647, 746.11K)

But there's no Roxy in that webm.

why do you have to be so cruel user???
it's not her fault

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 68.23K)

Go away, fiendish bluehaired seductress. My brother has promised that he'll only bed his lawfully wedded albino quarter-elf wife.

Attached: norn_hiss.png (370x416, 132.55K)