Zettai Karen Children

Enjoying reading it so far, Kaoru is such a Mesugaki.

Attached: 1-o-2.jpg (728x1159, 122.71K)

How long has it been going on for, at this point? Like 20 years?

Wrapped up last year, 16 year run.
616 chapters total apparently.

Didn't know it ended. I haven't read it in what feels like 10 years. In that case, are the translations not up to date? Last time I checked, I don't think they were past chapter 600

How did it end, anyway?

No idea, haven't even hit a hundred on my end yet. Heard some people enjoy it less when they start highschool. I'm enjoying Hyobu so far, fun villain.

>teleports in
>makes a vague remark about the future
>insults protagonist
>leaves

Attached: 15-o.jpg (728x796, 165.36K)

It went to shit when they introduced another guy to monitor the girls instead of Minamoto and the mind control villain. Still would love to end it because Ive invested my time in it. For me, the best time was when they were 12 years old.

I enjoyed The Unlimited, is the original series similar?

>TFW ZKC scanlations are cursed
I need to know what the fuck happened at the end.

I enjoyed The Unlimited too and read the manga after that, it's trash, The Unlimited is only good becasue the villain is MC

What are your thoughts on him?

Attached: 231.png (715x675, 230.06K)

The manga's pretty good, although long as shit. The anime is basically a very self-aware Magical Girl series, just without any actual magic. It leaves out a lot of the more serious stuff from the manga in favor of being lighthearted (like in the first 20 chapters of the manga, the girls are bratty monsters with extreme trust issues and Minamoto has to slowly win them over before they start mellowing out. In the anime, they just open up to him immediately and have their more recognizable personalities from the beginning).

The Lost Guys arc really needs to get animated.

Yeah, it kind of drags at that part.

I love how he always just shows up unexpectedly.

By far one of the most fun parts about him.

Attached: simpsons-leonardo-nimoy.gif (220x171, 624.21K)

This guy was amazing at being a complete dick, it was hilarious watching him get his comeuppance too.

I really liked that scene in the anime where he appears to give Minamoto his usual ominous "there's nothing you can do..." speech at the end of the episode, then Minamoto just immediately whips out his gun and start shooting at him before he can finish his sentence.

You know, this guy had a really tragic backstory but he also deserved that.

So who got with who?
I remember during highschool it started to get very shippy.

Kaoru got with Minamoto. The other two don't explicitly get with anyone, but Shiho clearly had feelings for Sakaki and Aoi for the guy with the bandana.

>Kaoru got with Minamoto
Man got groomed for 16 years, he had no choice