When did SNK start to go downhill?

For me it was serumbowl

Attached: IMG-20220315-WA0001.jpg (1000x621, 118.67K)

Uprising was awful and should've been enough evidence that Isayama can't write politics at all.

Thats why the gundam dude shitted on him hard

Fpbp

I remember user posting the manga and thinking it was some bootleg Gantz and ignoring it for years.

everything after the second season was shit

Gantz itself is bootleg schlock

Also this, Bert and Reiner reveal was peak

Fpbp. Let me suck your dick user

uprising is good

Uprising had the potential to be kino. Rod Reiss is so forgettable as a villain and as a character.

Attached: that man's arguments are so right.jpg (1446x1080, 343.44K)

I remember thinking it was a sci-fi series set on the moon of Titan.

In retrospect, I was probably giving the series too much credit.

Red flags with some bump along the road and questionable choices from uprising to late marley that then turned into systematic bad writing and severlh dissapontng direction from late marley to WfP which then stopped being fun at all in early final arc

It was never as good as its retarded fans made it out to be so of course these retards were also upset later on by the series

Marley was good to amazing tho

This. Unironically baby's first gory shonen with slightly more edge than whatever was currently running. CSM will be the same for most of this generation

I started losing interest after Annie got captured and stopped being a fan entirely by the time season 3 came out.
As far as big writing mistakes go, I think the biggest one that tends not to get brought up as much was introducing the rule of there being only nine shifters at a time. I could go into it but I just don't care enough and I'm sure its all already been said before.

It was okay for a while, but then it had a whole story arc that was basically 'actually, military coups are Good and Cool' and 'sometimes genocide is a good thing' and 'y'know what gets a bad rap? Japanese Imperialism' and yeahhhhhhhhhh I don't want to play with these toys anymore.

>late marley = Liberio battle when the scout come back, 102-105

The shifters thing is something that also always bugged me and probably the one of the many signs that made me realize the author hates fun. Another redflag for me was the lazy exposition dump during Uprising in which we were told how that some special Titan wiped everyone off their memories and created the walls. It's just so unimaginative and even did some damage to the worldbuilding

Its also the easiest to take seriously design wise, most people can't take anime seriously with some of the faggy gook shit they wear that shut-in bugmen think is cool.

Any aoecoin holders still in here? Should I sell? I've lost so much money already since buying a month ago.