Which of the 4 weekly Shonen has the strongest lineup right now?

SJump?

Attached: SJ.png (1500x1004, 2.23M)

SMagazine?

Attached: SM.png (1452x844, 1.85M)

SSunday?

Attached: SS.png (3000x1648, 2.41M)

SChampion?

Attached: SC.png (600x543, 566.12K)

Shonen champion has been my favorite for a while due to the itagaki family and the spin offs from their main series, but also largely in part due to Iruma kun. Shonen magazine seems to be the most balanced in terms of variety and popularity, as well as in the distribution of years, so I'd say it has the strongest line up but it doesn't fully appeal to me, or atleast there's a few series on my plan to read list.Sunday is decent, but I only read freiren from it.Shonen jump is quite an abysmal state, the fact that MHA is ending soon, OP has been losing steam for a while and BC is just chugging along, leaving JJK as the current front runner, which is still enjoying sizable manga sales from anime boost. I only read sakamoto days from it, but have tried multiple other series, all of them leaving me with mixed feelings. I've stopped caring entirely for the axebowl shenanigans, in which the most entertaining part of the magazine turned into seeing which series lasts less than 19 chapters, but even that lost something.
By the way, do you have the catalogue of Jump+ exclusives? Or are their too few of them? It had some really great series

WSM

SMagazine all the way.

I prefer Weekly Manga Times.

>shonenshit

Attached: 1639113822121.jpg (1763x5947, 3.4M)

>1998
Has it really been that long since HxH got a chapter? Time flies

i love furusu

most of the titles in this pic are just shonenshit with added sex or violence

why is there no manga that started serialising in the 00s that is still ongoing?

Yeah, probably only Abyss, Gantz and Kowloon that might not fit within WSJ

holy shit jump fell off hard

>Abyss, Gantz and Kowloon that might not fit
And they are all trash

Seethe Akacucks

Shonen Magazine has the strongest lineup, even if we don't count that half of the roster are romcoms

Only Ippo is worthwhile, and even that has been a walking corpse for years.

WSJ could need some of that "sex and violence" with how sterile things have gotten.

Jump is still the best.

I don't disagree, but WSJ authors arent well equipped to deal with sex and violence in a mature way

We still havent gotten the rest of the covers?!